IBASE has launched the new SE-103-N compact fanless, outdoor signage player for three HDMI displays and designed with Intel Atom Processor X Series.
IBASE Technology Inc, a world leading manufacturer of digital signage media players, has launched a new compact fanless, outdoor signage player for three HDMI displays and designed with Intel Atom x6000/Celeron processors (formerly Elkhart Lake). Built for smart retail and drive-thru applications, not only does it provide an eye-catching retail experience but also help increase foot traffic that leads to higher revenue. Like all other IBASE digital signage players, the latest SE-103-N boasts advanced functions including iSMART/iControl energy-saving and Observer remote monitoring technologies with power on/off scheduling and power recovery functions.
Marketing Technology News: AvePoint Establishes New $100 Million SGD International R&D Hub in Singapore
Measuring 260mm x 181mm x 25mm, the compact SE-103-N comes with industrial-grade components and specifications, allowing it to operate reliably under harsh conditions with temperatures from -20°C to 70°C. Aside from an integrated TPM (2.0), it supports EDID (extended display identification data) that prevents screen convergence issues, display status monitoring and HDMI-CEC for display on/off control through HDMI ports. Standard features include 2x DDR4-3200 slot with the max. 32GB capacity, 1x 2.5GbE LAN, 1x M.2 E-Key for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth modules or capture cards, 1x M.2 B-key (3052) for 5G/LTE module, 1x UIM/SIM card slot and 3x USB ports.
• iSMART intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
• Intel® Atom® x6000 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors
• 3x HDMI 2.0b with HDMI-CEC display on/off control function
• Built-in hardware EDID emulation with S/W control function
• 2x DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
• 1x Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
• 1x M.2 B-Key (3052) for 5G options
• 1x M.2 E-Key (2230) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or capture card options
• TPM 2.0 and watchdog timer
• Industrial-grade robust, fanless and compact design
• Wide-range operating temperature from -20°C to 70°C
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Rob Hall, CEO at Playground xyz