Lucid, the leading provider of visual collaboration software, today announced its virtual whiteboard, Lucidspark, is now available as an iOS app for tablet devices.
Marketing Technology News: Diving into Early Stage Accelerator Programs and their Growth in the Marketplace
Lucidspark is a place for distributed teams to brainstorm and collaborate together in real time. The launch of the Lucidspark tablet app will empower users with greater flexibility and accessibility across devices, helping teams to seamlessly align and more quickly move into action.
“As leaders look to proactively establish processes and systems that will take their businesses into the next normal, teams will continue to need flexible solutions that facilitate collaboration and project alignment,” said Dan Lawyer, senior vice president of product management at Lucid. “The Lucidspark app empowers users to work however and wherever to keep their business moving forward.”
With the Lucidspark app, users can access all the features of the browser experience, including:
- Track individual contributions with assigned Collaborator Colors
- Facilitate large and small group sessions with an infinite canvas and Breakout Boards
- Automatically synthesize generated ideas into action plans with Gather and Sort
- Share feedback through comments, mentions, and in-product chat
- Brainstorm ideas in real time or asynchronously in a shared visual workspace
- Leverage integrations with Jira, Microsoft Teams, and Slack to align teams across existing workflows
Marketing Technology News: Microsoft Releases Findings And Considerations From One Year Of Remote Work In Work Trend Index