Digiarty Software proudly announces the official release of VideoProc Vlogger (1.0), a lifetime free, intuitive and capable video editing software. The new product makes it possible and easy for beginners and hobbyist videographers to make cinematic videos for everyday creativity, special moments, or fun.
Digiarty Software releases VideoProc Vlogger, new and free video editing software. Friendly to beginners and hobbyist videographers, it can make cinematic videos for everyday creativity, special moments, or fun.
It is an era of great video explosion and boom, and the volume of new videos doubles every six months. But the market still has room to grow. The size of the global Video Editing Software market is expected to reach $906 million by 2027, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% during 2021-2027, according to Market Research.
Marketing Technology News: Videolinq and StreamText Partner to Add Closed Captioning on Live Streams
A large number of users, especially amateurs and light users, are in search of free video editing tools. However, free products on the market have minuses:
- Professional Non-linear editing (NLE) systems have steep learning curves, and they have watermarks or only provide free trials.
- Online tools end up with insufficient features, file size limits and risk of privacy leakage.
- Open-source programs are too out-to-date to keep up with the trend.
- None of them is fit for quick editing of vlogs.
“We aim to build the best free video editor program on the planet. After nearly three years of research and developing, we managed to present VideoProc Vlogger to creators of all levels, to help them make interesting travel vlogs, sports videos, game tutorials and more”, said Jack Han, CEO of Digiarty.
VideoProc Vlogger is a non-linear video editing software that can do both basic and advanced edits. It embraces virtually all types of videos, including 4K/8K, 10-bit HDR, HEVC and LOG mode footage shot by GoPro, DJI, cameras and smartphones. It can split, rotate, and add transitions, effects and texts; create a green screen, picture-in-picture, split screen video, etc. Besides, it has the following outstanding traits.
How VideoProc Vlogger Builds Everything around Simplicity
With a streamlined workflow and vivid video/audio presets, it enables everyone to create a stunning short movie in minutes without any skills and experiences.
This freeware has what a paid software has, making ordinary videos cinematic especially by the highlighted features below:
– Motion Effects: imitates different types of camera movements with 28 motion presets; livens up videos and images as easy as drag and drop, producing dynamic motion cropping, zooms, rotations, angle changes, highlights, crop-opening, Ken Burns effect and more.
– Speed Ramping: supports both constant and variable speed changes; with automatic keyframes, it speeds up or slows down any segments of clips flexibly without having to split them into pieces; especially, it realizes butter-smooth speed ramping with series of built-in Bezier Curves.
– Color Grading and Correction: polishes up videos, adds 3D-LUTs, adjusts HSL values, and customizes exposure, contrast, saturation and more easily; fixes low-light or over-exposed videos, reduces image noises in a few clicks.
– Audio Editing: it has visualized audiogram for precise music editing, 3 audio analyzer modes for editing a video to the beat, 12 built-in audio effects, and a 10-band equalizer to adjust the volume of different frequency bands easily.
How VideoProc Vlogger Beats Other Competitors in Technology
VideoProc Vlogger inherits all the core competitiveness of the family products of Digiarty. The splendid GPU Acceleration technology eases the burden of decoding, rendering, and re-encoding large files, such as 4K, HDR, and raw footage. The High-Quality Render Engine increases the efficiency of the rendering process. The Intelligent Image Scaling Algorithm automatically evaluates the content of every image, predicts the final result and chooses the most proper frame size.
The Vision of VideoProc
“Our ultimate goal is to produce a more intelligent video digital editing software that combines video creation with content recreation,” Jack Han revealed. Now they just completed the initial build that is useful to make interesting vlogs. The development team already has a series of plans for more advanced and intelligent features. There are more to expect in the future versions.
Marketing Technology News: Aurora Mobile Partners with Leading Sports Media Platform Dongqiudi to Deliver Real-time Sports…