Wondershare DemoCreator has developed more advanced features for users to record and edit their on-screen presentations, demos, tutorials, and gameplays more efficiently
Wondershare DemoCreator, a well-known all-in-one screen recorder and video editor, has recently released Version 4.4, providing more sophisticated video editing options and improved video effects. Wondershare DemoCreator offers tons of templates, transition effects, and better screen recording and editing features for presentation, training courses, tutorials and game video with the release of version 4.4.
Marketing Technology News: Aptivio Releases the First Augmented Intelligence App for B2B Sales Professionals
“Screen recording has now become extremely popular among content creators and we would like to provide a hassle-free yet resourceful experience to our customers with DemoCreator 4.4,” said Frank Zhang, the Product Manager of Wondershare DemoCreator. “Not only does the 4.4 version has an intuitive interface, but it also includes several advanced features that would come in handy to our users.”
Wondershare DemoCreator supports users to record screen, audio and webcam Simultaneously. For the previous version 4.3, DemoCreator developed real-time recording screen drawing function with pen, rectangle, circle and other tools, spotlight feature for users to stress every key point in recording. DemoCreator also adds Zoom & Pan, audio fade in and fade out, ripple delete and fast export function for video editing for users to express their ideas better.
Marketing Technology News: RockitBoost Revolutionary Influencer Marketing Platform Takes Flight
Compared to its previous versions, DemoCreator 4.4 has added the following new features:
- More transition effects: Users can now explore several interesting transition effects like Warp Zoom and Orb transition effects while editing their videos.
- New adjustable attributes: Now, users can find newly-added adjustable attributes like Magnify and Spotlight. These features can be used to focus on any area of the video pretty easily.
- Improved Zoom and Pan effects: There are also better zoom and pan effects in DemoCreator to further focus on any object and its motion.
- Intuitive interface: Users can also get a preview of their imported videos to edit them easily. The overall interface has been optimized to provide a better recording and editing experience.
- New video templates: Apart from that, DemoCreator 4.4 has added tons of readily available templates that can make the video more creative.
Marketing Technology News: Leanplum Appoints Marc Chabot as Chief Revenue Officer