150+ channel lineup now includes Bloomberg Quicktake, Bloomberg TV and Us Weekly, among others
DistroTV is a natural extension to DistroScale’s expertise in video platforms and advertising space. DistroTV provides brands the opportunity to build a direct-to-consumer relationship with DistroScale and its network partners. Since its launch in 2019, DistroTV has taken note and delivered on the demand for growth concerning its breadth of content and global audience figures. In the last six months, viewership quadrupled and total watch time multiplied eight times over. The streaming platform continues to focus on building a robust global network that delivers news, entertainment, music, sports, and lifestyle programming to international audiences.
Marketing Technology News: Helping Small Businesses Succeed
At a time when content consumption across streaming TV services is at an all-time high, DistroTV, the largest, independent, free, ad-supported streaming TV (FAST) platform, sets its sights on diversifying its content offerings to its rapidly growing global audience. The streaming service today introduces a number of new live streaming channels to its lineup in the pop culture, news, sports, and entertainment realms. DistroTV operates under parent company DistroScale and caters its growing, multicultural content lineup to a wide range of passionate viewers in the US, Canada, and the UK.
“We are living in a time in which there is a pressing need for content diversification, as viewers across the globe continue to look toward streaming services to fulfill their knowledge and entertainment needs,” said Navdeep Saini, co-founder and CEO of DistroScale, parent company of DistroTV. “We remain committed to expanding our content offerings as our viewership grows. The ultimate goal is to continue to deliver content to our viewers that matches their unique interests and passions.”
DistroTV continues to partner with innovative content creators and brands as it expands its own content platform. The streaming services recently added the following channels to its lineup, catering to a diverse and multicultural audience:
- Bloomberg Quicktake (Channel #270): Bloomberg Quicktake is a global streaming and social video network for a new generation of leaders and professionals, covering the biggest stories across business, technology, climate, culture, politics, society and personal finance.
- Bloomberg TV (Channel #277): Bloomberg Television delivers global business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world.
- Law & Crime (Channel #169): From the high-profile cases to the most compelling local trials, Law&Crime features daily trial coverage from around the country along with expert legal commentary and analysis. Original legal and true crime programs include Brian Ross Investigates, Law&Crime Daily, Prime Crime and Trial File.
- Republic World TV (Channel #283): Republic TV is India’s most watched English news channel. It has nationalism at its core, the pursuit of truth as its guiding principle and imbibes the fearlessness to investigate, dig out and broadcast that truth in order to fix accountability for a billion. Seeped in hard-hitting opinion and wound with interactive news content and formats, Republic World follows the principle of breaking the news and breaking the silence.
- XFC TV (Channel #275): Home of the XFC FightWorld Network. The premier MMA and combat sports television network.
- Pro Football Focus (Channel #300): Pro Football Focus analyzes every player and every play of every game to deliver our exclusive player grades, performance stats, and rankings for the NFL, college, and fantasy football.
- Strongman Champions League (Channel #290): The Strongman Champions League is the premiere and largest international Strongman competition. It is a strongman competition circuit, with several Grand Prix events throughout the year and the Strongman Champions League overall champion title going to the overall winner at the end of the season.
- Wired2fishTV (Channel #272): Features the best content from the biggest names and personalities in fishing.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Teodora Curelciuc, Product and Brand Marketing Manager, for GetApp at Gartner
- Fuse Backstage (Channel #279): Fuse Backstage is where artists come to play. Superstars and emerging talent light up this collection of music bios, performances, interviews, news, docs, reality shows, films and specials. For music enthusiasts and fans of cutting-edge stories, Fuse Backstage is oversized and overstuffed with legendary artists and fresh new talent.
- NOSEY (Channel #282): America’s most successful Daytime Television shows including Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, Trisha Goddard and the ALL NEW/ALL NOSEY Judge Mom and Judge Dad. Tune in to the Springer “circus” and Maury’s “You Are the Father!”
- REAL NOSEY (Channel #283): America’s offenders are confronted and the truth will be discovered. With Steve Wilkos, Divorce Court, Judge Jerry and State Parole, Real Nosey pulls no punches and gets to the truth. Real Nosey brings real people, real drama and real consequences right to your living room.
- Shop LC (Channel #277): Shop LC, the fastest growing video shopping network in America, offering the lowest prices and greatest value guaranteed. From designer jewelry, watches, beauty products, fashionable apparel, handbags, under $10-day, great gifts, accessories… and so much more!! Plus, every item sold provides a meal to a child in need, through the Your Purchase Feeds program. Shop LC, Delivering Joy 24/7/365.
- Us Weekly (Channel #274): Us Weekly TV features all-new series that provide breaking celebrity news, unique insights and exclusive interviews with today’s biggest stars as well as including the most intriguing celebrities taking part in a number of fun and revealing Us Weekly games, and the hottest reality TV scoops.
- Wapp TV (Channel #285): Wapp TV is the first media ecosystem in Chile and Latin America, whose purpose is to contribute to a cultural change that allows us to have a more open and friendly community.
- ZoomerTV (Channel #273): A Boomer’s guide to living well. News, movies, music, plus talks and tips from the world’s most influential people on health and wellness, money, technology, travel, and sex and relationships.
- Horror Machine (Channel #278): Behold the granddaddy of all horror channels…not even the dybbuk box has the fear injecting power of Horror Machine! Horror Machine will keep you glued to the screen and curl your toes with serial killers, super psychos, zombies, werewolves, kung fu assassins and more!
- JOURNY, powered by Ovation (On Demand): JOURNY is the only channel at the intersection of travel, art, and culture! Watch curated content focused on immersive experiences and unique storytelling.
- Ovation’s Mystery Alley (On Demand): Ovation’s Mystery Alley is your destination for all-things mystery and crime. Enjoy suspenseful ‘whodunnits’ with an international flair.
- Operation Repo (Channel #259): Take a look inside the fast-paced, high pressure world of car repossession with a team of highly trained professionals from California’s San Fernando Valley.
- Pinoy Box Office (Channel #256): Pinoy Box Office (PBO) brings you the most popular movies, TV series and stars direct from the Philippines!
- Sightline (Channel #253): The single largest collection of Military + History programming – Human tales that inspire. Stories that entertain. News that educates. Intel that informs.
DistroTV has built a solid core programming lineup of popular mainstream film and television channels, including Reelz, Law&Crime, Qello Concerts by Stingray, Magellan TV, People TV, and TD Ameritrade, among others. Additionally, DistroTV has responded to the growing need of diversity among its independent channels focus on some of the following: Kweli TV, which spotlights the rich history and global diversity of the Black community; Canela TV, featuring Spanish programming; Latido Music, the leading channel for Latin music; BritAsia Live for British Asians around the globe; Filmeraa, short-form movies and television in Indian and Korean; Venus TV, which features popular Bollywood movies, culture, and more. The FAST platform also is beginning to enter a new category, in which it offers shows, such as Operation Repo and World’s Strongest Man, as standalone channels.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Ellen Donahue-Dalton, Chief Marketing Officer at VillageMD