Acceldata Lauded by Frost & Sullivan for Enabling Data Engineers to Control and Customize Data Pipelines to Ensure Data Delivery in a Desired Form
The company’s Data Observability Cloud reduces data downtime, prevents operational issues, and optimizes data quality to improve operational performance and overall business functioning.
Frost & Sullivan recently analyzed the North American data observability industry, and based on its findings, recognizes Acceldata with the 2021 North American Data Observability Technology Innovation Leadership Award. The company’s data observability solution helps data teams to control and customize data pipelines to ensure reliable and accurate data delivery in a desired form. It gives visibility into all data sets, systems, and processes to enable a holistic approach while enabling cost savings. Data engineers use the system to understand the health and state of data. The system operationalizes business success by controlling data stack complexities, reducing data downtime and tracking data as it flows through pipelines from ingestion to consumption. The platform:
Marketing Technology News: Pavilion Data Systems Appoints Shridar Subramanian As Chief Marketing and Product Officer
- Enables observation of data process/data compute layers for analysis of varying workloads and prevention of operational issues.
- Offers automatic recommendation of data quality rules, and automates data quality optimization process for data in motion and at rest.
- Tracks every data transaction, handshake, and transformation, as data flows via pipelines, making teams “data aware”.
- Enables identification and elimination of challenges in pipelines, and automated management of hundreds of data pipelines.
- Provides valuable insights and automation for predicting future behavior of data.
- Delivers value via cost savings, improved operational performance, and overall business functioning.
Acceldata provides extensive application programming interface (API) and software development kits (SDKs), making it easier for data engineers to integrate the solution into third party applications. Its white glove service approach involves understanding a potential client’s technical environment, focusing on the pain points and details, and developing an optimized client-specific demo to build upon a successful use case. The company works closely with clients to develop a mutual execution plan and implement a proof of concept. The company focuses on establishing a strong client relationship with robust after-sales service. It provides a dedicated customer service contact for continued monitoring and support.
According to Arjun Mehta, an industry analyst, “Acceldata has successfully deployed its data observability solution in large enterprise organizations across various industries, ranging from telecommunication to healthcare. Its ground-breaking technology and white glove approach has helped it capture global clients, including Oracle, PhonePe (Walmart), True Corporation, Pubmatic and Verisk.”
Marketing Technology News: Madwire® and Agfinity Land First Place NAMA Award for Internet Website Serving Agribusiness