Register Today for OneTrust PrivacyTECH, 8-10 October in London
OneTrust, the global leader in privacy management and marketing compliance with 1,500 customers opened registration for its global user conference, PrivacyTECH 2018 taking place 8-10 October at Hotel Novotel London West. PrivacyTECH will bring together 500+ industry leaders annually to breakdown the latest technology innovations driving global privacy compliance.
OneTrust PrivacyTECH is the largest industry user conference focused on technology for privacy practitioners. Attendees will discover new compliance tools and technologies, exchange operational best practices with industry peers and gain the skills required to implement OneTrust in practice to build a scalable privacy programme for GDPR, local member state derogations, ePrivacy, California CCPA and other global privacy regulations.
OneTrust PrivacyTECH keynotes, breakout sessions and hands-on workshops are highly practical, helping both privacy and security professionals understand industry best practices, learn lessons and operational tips to effectively implement a privacy program using technology platforms, along with providing support to the people and processes aligned to the overall privacy and security program. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from industry peers who have undergone audits from various regulators under GDPR, as well as organisations that have successfully scaled program demands to meet complex global privacy frameworks.
Specific use cases will focus on implementing flexible privacy and security program practices, and automating the record keeping required for an organisation to demonstrate compliance to regulators and auditors. Hands on sessions and customer case study panels will focus on effectively implementing technology in areas of:
- GDPR, ePrivacy, local member state derogations and California CCPA compliance
- Harmonizing privacy with information security such as ISO27001, NIST, etc.
- Incident and Breach Response
- Vendor Privacy and Security Risk Management
- PIA/DPIA/PbD Assessment Automation
- Data Discovery, Inventory, Classification, Mapping and Record of Processing
- Consent and Preference Management for Marketing
- Data Subject Rights including Access, Right to Be Forgotten, Portability, etc.
- Policy and Notice Management
- Implementing Consent for Publishers and for Mobile Apps
- Explanation of newly released industry standards and best practices
OneTrust PrivacyTECH will feature:
- Three action-packed days of keynotes, in-depth technology sessions, privacy expo and networking events covering the EU’s GDPR, California Consumer Privacy Act and other global privacy regulations
- 500+ privacy and security practitioners, 40+ educational sessions and in-person meetings with OneTrust privacy experts
- Optional OneTrust Certification workshops on day three to deepen your understanding of the OneTrust technology and earn OneTrust Certifications
“Privacy professionals across the globe are realising the power of technology to automate, operationalise and simplify their privacy initiatives,” said Kabir Barday, OneTrust CEO and Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP). “OneTrust PrivacyTECH is the largest event of its kind dedicated to privacy technology and we look forward to bringing together our customers, partners, technology vendors, regulators and others in the industry to discover, exchange and implement privacy tech tools and best practices.”