Cohesity is pleased to host its inaugural user conference Cohesity Connect, a global, virtual event that gives attendees from around the world the opportunity to hear about the latest trends and innovations in next-gen data management.
This year, a key focus of the event will be cyber resilience. Attendees can learn about next-gen technologies that can protect their data and businesses from sophisticated ransomware attacks — and save them from having to pay costly ransoms.
Marketing Technology News: Cohesity Unveils First Data Protection Solution Integrated With Cisco SecureX to Give Companies New…
The event unites technology innovators and forward-thinking organizations around critical business issues including cyber resilience, hybrid cloud strategies, data protection, unstructured data management, automated disaster recovery, and more. The event will take place October 18–20 in the Americas and October 19–21 in Asia Pacific and EMEA.
With more than 30 dynamic sessions and breakout discussions, Cohesity Connect will bring together industry experts, business and IT leaders, and data management professionals to share insights on the most pressing data challenges facing organizations today, from the growing threat of ransomware attacks and disaster recovery to optimizing operations with SaaS and hybrid cloud deployments.
Cohesity leaders will also highlight the latest updates to the Cohesity Helios next-gen data management platform and unveil new products that help keep customers a step ahead of bad actors, harness the power of AI and ML to identify threats that are beyond the scope of manual intervention, further simplify data management, and enable customers to do more with data.
The event will feature a variety of high-caliber speakers, including:
- Mohit Aron, CEO and founder, Cohesity
- Kevin Miller, vice president and general manager, S3, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- John Kindervag, creator of the Zero Trust security framework and senior vice president, ON2IT CyberSecurity
- Nick Warner, chief operating officer, SentinelOne
- Marianne Bailey, former senior cybersecurity executive, National Security Agency (NSA) and partner at Guidehouse
- Bill Graff, senior vice president and chief information officer, Cerner Corporation
- Bill Schlough, senior vice president and chief information officer, San Francisco Giants
Attendees can also obtain free professional certifications in data protection, file and object services, and multicloud solutions during half-day Cohesity Academy sessions.
The event will conclude with an inspiring address from Peggy Whitson, a former NASA chief astronaut, who shattered numerous spaceflight records over the course of her decorated career.
Marketing Technology News: Google Cloud Kicks off Next ’21: Helping Customers Solve for What’s Next