New program brings together organizations with the common goal of helping enterprises automate their data privacy programs
Integris Software, the global leader in data privacy automation, announced the launch of the Integris Partner Program to bring together organizations and individuals around the common goal of helping enterprises automate their data privacy programs.
Our partner program’s co-marketing, co-selling, and integration support benefits customers and partners alike in our combined effort to improve data privacy and achieve compliance.
“Assembling a talented group of partners to take data privacy solutions to market makes perfect sense in this environment,” said Drew Schuil, vice president of Global Business Development and EMEA Operations for Integris Software. “Our partner program’s co-marketing, co-selling, and integration support benefits customers and partners alike in our combined effort to improve data privacy and achieve compliance,” said Schuil. “The members of the Integris Partner Program are passionate about helping enterprises control the use of sensitive data in a way that protects privacy and fuels innovation.”
Marketing Technology News: Will Facebook’s Gesture Recognition Tool Make the Cut in AR VR Market?
The Integris Partner Program consists of four types of partners:
- Platform Partners － Such as Microsoft and Amazon; Integris Software deploys on Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) as well as Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS). Integris Software is both Microsoft Co-Sell Ready and an AWS Select Technology Partner.
- Technical Alliances － Such as TrustArc, OneTrust, Collibra, Evident ID, and Imperva; Integris Software can serve as the source of truth for data governance and privacy management solutions as well as automate remediations by tying into a customer’s broader InfoSec ecosystem.
- Systems Integrators and Resellers － Such as Fortifire, DirSec, and TechMahindra; Data privacy is now integral to data protection, yet not all enterprises can create and execute a comprehensive data protection strategy on their own. Systems integrators and resellers have a deep understanding of their customers’ data environments and can add tremendous value to data privacy automation programs.
- Community Partners － Such as IAPP, DAMA International, and FocalPointe Group; Integris Software works with leading organizations and individuals that are committed to transforming and fostering the data privacy environment the world wants – and most importantly, deserves.
Marketing Technology News: SITO Mobile Receives New Streaming Patent
Participants in the program will have access to resources such as:
- Co-marketing － In addition to standard partner marketing activities like live events, resellers now have access to Integris Campaigns-in-a-Box which are complete multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns that partners can leverage to communicate the value of data privacy automation to their prospects and customers.
- Deal registration and co-sell support － The Integris Partner Program follows a channel-first philosophy which means, whenever practical, selling credit is given to resellers in order to support and grow the channel. Every client engagement includes full co-sell support from an Integris enterprise sales rep and senior sales engineer.
- Integration support － Data privacy automation is inherently a cross-departmental endeavor that traverses multiple IT systems. Integris Eventing Engine, Open APIs, and Tech Portal will be available to authorized Integris Technical Alliance Partners. The goal is to make it even easier for Integris customers to tie into their broader ITSM and InfoSec ecosystem to automate workflows and remediation.
Marketing Technology News: AdColony Releases SDK 4, Unifying Display, Programmatic and Award-Winning Video Offerings into a Single SDK