BIGtoken App Users Receive More Value and Choices from their Personal Data Earnings
SRAX, a digital marketing and consumer data management technology company, announces that users of the BIGtoken app can officially be paid in cash or gift cards in exchange for giving brands access to their anonymized data. Many users who’ve been dedicated to answering questions, checking into locations, recruiting new members, and more, can deposit their earnings directly into their PayPal accounts or be paid through gift cards from their favorite retailers, such as Walmart.
“Today, BIG has changed the consumer data ecosystem forever,” said Kristoffer Nelson, COO of SRAX and co-founder of BIGtoken. “Allowing consumers to experience the value of their own data, in real dollars, not cents, is the final component in the transparency, choice, and compensation consumer promise we made when we created BIGtoken. As of now, there are some consumers who have hundreds of dollars in their BIGtoken wallet which they can now claim for their verified data. That is simply unheard of in any other platform and we’re proud to be the first to make this a reality for consumers everywhere who deserve to be compensated for the data provided to brands – now with true consumer consent.”
U.S. users can sign in to the BIGtoken app where they’ll see exactly how much they have earned. Their earnings reflect the value of their data in U.S. currency. From there, they have two choices, they can enter the email address associated with their PayPal account and submit a transaction for money to be deposited, or they can choose the gift card amount they’d like to receive from their favorite retailers and have digital gift cards sent to them via email. The best part is earnings do not expire, so users can continue to build up the value of their data with no pressure to take action or use immediately.
Marketing Technology News: Konica Minolta’s DocPoint Solutions Receives Business Excellence Award
- Users must be a BIGtoken member for at least 30 days
- Users can only be paid 25 percent of their total wallet value every 30 days
- Users must have a minimum of $21.00 in their wallet to participate in using this feature
- Users must have a verified U.S. phone number and email address
- Users must have a U.S. PayPal account to use points in their wallet in exchange for U.S. currency
- Currently, payments are limited to U.S. users, but the Company expects that users in other countries will be able to receive payments by the end of summer
Marketing Technology News: Hive Streaming Joins the Kaltura Video Technology Marketplace as a Premier Partner