Domo, provider of the leading cloud-based operating system for business, announced it has been named a 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms. The Customers’ Choice program is based on recognitions of vendors submitted by verified end-user professionals, and considers both the number of customer reviews and the overall user ratings.
With an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars, as of November 2018, some of the 144 verified end-user reviews from business analysts to heads of digital marketing to chief technology officers, highlighted Domo’s scale and enterprise-grade security, ease of use and AI and machine learning capabilities:
- “Domo puts all of a business’s data to work for employees throughout the company. It enables all employees to engage with real-time data, increasing everyone’s productivity and ability to act on the data—including partners outside of the organization. It also delivers optimized web-scale enterprise-class security and administration for businesses of all sizes.” – Sr. Analyst, Services
- “The best BI software for every user. Integrated solution that provides a one stop shop to manage the business. Domo has a great UI.” – Business Analyst, Transportation
- “We evaluated over 10 business intelligence vendors over a period of 5+ months and choose Domo for its engaging design, ease of use, and flexibility of function. They are constantly adding new features in the realms of AI and machine learning to stay on top of the trends businesses are looking to utilize. Absolutely superb customer service.” – Data Analyst
- “Quick win for business: DOMO! Information flows throughout organization with ease.” – AVP, Finance
- “Got quick results. Easy to use across multiple sources of data. This tool has been very easy to implement. The support–both locally and from their corporate office has been exceptional. We have 1 IT resource totally dedicated to the effort and are looking to add more resources.” – Chief Technology & Administrative Officer, Energy & Utilities
- “UI experience is awesome. ETL is very fast. Easy way to connect different databases and combine[sp] data from different databases… Easy to learn and create new cards. Awesome user experience and Alerting capability.” – Sr Software Engineer, Finance
- “Our experience with this vendor was excellent. We had no problems getting a trial set up and hooking up Domo to a variety of data sources. Support was excellent and the number of pre-built connectors was nothing short of amazing. Easy to implement, completed amazed our stakeholders.” – Team Lead, Digital Marketing
Gartner defines modern Analytics and Business Intelligence platforms as supporting IT-enabled analytic content development, and a self-contained architecture that enables nontechnical users to autonomously execute full-spectrum analytic workflows from data access, ingestion and preparation to interactive analysis and the collaborative sharing of insights.
“Domo is delivering on its promise to put real-time data directly into the hands of everyone across an organization while making it secure and intuitive for IT professionals to administer and deploy,” said Josh James, Domo founder and CEO. “Domo was designed to solve a universal problem that has not been adequately addressed by traditional business intelligence systems or the host of new solutions on the market. We’re honored to receive such strong feedback and what we believe is validation from our end-users. Whether it’s the business decision maker or the IT professional looking to implement technology to drive the business forward, we’re thrilled to see Domo helping our customers put data to work and digitally transform their organizations.”
Recommended Read: Marketing Technology Bulletin Covering the Week Gone By