Competition recognizes NRC Health for outstanding achievement in marketing and communications programs
NRC Health, the leading provider of in-depth customer insights in healthcare, announced that the company has won two Platinum and three Gold Awards in the 2021 MarCom Awards competition. The distinguished honors were given to NRC Health for its contributions in the categories of Web Content, Blog, Single Post, Case Study, eAnnual Report and Sponsored Blog Article.
Marketing Technology News: MSP360 Appoints New Vice President of Marketing
“Our marketing team works incredibly hard year after year so it’s very rewarding to see them being recognized for their creative output for these prestigious awards,” said Helen Hrdy, Chief Growth Officer at NRC Health. “It’s our mission to bring Human Understanding into healthcare and these winning campaigns are prime examples of our clients and employees bringing this vision to life. Congratulations to our entire marketing team for this honor!”
The following campaigns were named Platinum and Gold award winners:
- 5 Strong Price-transparency Lessons NRC Health Says Consumers Can Teach Hospitals (Web Content)
- 2021 Consumer Panel Highlights the Impact of Wait Times on NPS Scores (Blog, Single Post)
- Why You Should Avoid Hiding Medical Pricing on Your Hospital Website (Sponsored Blog Article)
- Finding the Joy of Work by Creating Satisfied Staff to Avoid Burnout (Case Study)
- NRC Health 2021 Mid-Year Healthcare Consumer Trends Report (eAnnual Report)
Judged by industry professionals, the MarCom awards recognizes outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design and production of marketing and communications programs. Entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, public relations firms, design shops, production companies, and freelancers.
Marketing Technology News: Alida Appoints Nicolas Darveau-Garneau to Board of Directors