BBTV Provides Corporate Update Demonstrating Acceleration of Business and a Successful App Launch with #1 Family Game on the US Apple iOS App Store
- BBTV revenue and gross profit growth rates have continued to increase through mid Q4 over the same period in Q3, both when it comes to year-over-year and sequential growth rates.
- In October, revenue and gross profits have grown by over 45% and 25% year-over-year, respectively.
- This follows record revenues in Q3 2020 at $120.7 Million which reflected a 31% increase in revenues on a YoY basis.
- Thus far in Q4, based on current results, BBTV expects break-even to positive Adjusted EBITDA1 for the quarter.
- BBTV’s recent mobile gaming app, “TheOdd1sOut: Let’s Bounce”, announced November 2nd 2020, in partnership with James Rallison, was ranked the number one family game on the US Apple iOS App store this week.
More specifically, the fourth quarter is typically BBTV’s highest revenue quarter due to seasonal ad spending during the holiday season, typically representing 30-35% of the total revenue for the year. To date, the company has experienced significant, sustainable growth throughout the year, and revenue growth rates in Q4 have accelerated over Q3 as anticipated. Moreover, according to the most recent August 2020 Comscore data, the number of unique viewers watching BBTV content on a monthly basis has increased by 19M from June 2020, going from 596M to 615M. Similarly, monthly minutes watched increased over the same period, from 54 million to 55 million minutes respectively.
Marketing Technology News: Lumen and Zoom Combine Technology and Collaboration Platforms
“We’re very pleased to provide this corporate update, BBTV’s business continues to grow from strength to strength with continued progress in revenue and gross profit generation” comments Shahrzad Rafati, Chairperson and CEO of BBTV, “Also, we’re thrilled to report that our newest mobile gaming app was ranked the number one family game on the Apple App store in the US, earlier this week.”
BBTV’s New Mobile Game TheOdd1sOut Ranked #1 Family Game on iPhone & iPad
BBTV’s recently announced mobile gaming app, “TheOdd1sOut: Let’s Bounce”, announced November 2nd 2020, in partnership with James Rallison, was ranked the number one ranked family game on the Apple App store (US) this week. In addition, it was the number two Casual game on iPad, the number three Casual game on iPhone, the number four game on iPad and number six game on iPhone, speaking to the success of the launch, and popularity of the game.
Marketing Technology News: Entravision Launches New Audio Streaming Hub, El Botón
“This is another fantastic proof point that highlights the quality of BBTV’s mobile games, and ability to successfully launch into the market,” comments Lewis Ball, VP of Strategy, BBTV, “Not only does BBTV know how to produce great apps, but we have incredible scale and an engaged audience that allows us to easily market the app and give it the best possible chance of success. It’s an exciting proposition for content owners that are looking to engage with their fans on a deeper level, and broaden their revenue potential.”
The Mobile gaming apps revenue stream is a key part of BBTV’s Plus Solutions, helping to further unlock value from BBTV’s compelling portfolio of content partners and driving revenue expansion for both BBTV and its content owners.
Marketing Technology News: 1WorldSync to Acquire CNET Content Solutions