In partnership with Mattel, VIZIO is Launching Seven Linear Streaming Channels Featuring Popular Kids’ Titles Available Free For Smartcast® Users
VIZIO, Inc., the #1 American-based TV brand and #1 Sound Bar brand in America announced the launch of a number of kids and family linear TV channels free for SmartCast users as lockdowns continue across the U.S. The 24-hour TV channels bring kid-friendly entertainment to millions of viewers across America.
VIZIO has seen a spike in engagement for kids and family content as families continue to stay home. Kids and family apps have historically seen around 35% more engagement than the average app on SmartCast.
Marketing Technology News: Latest Enhancements To Calix Revenue EDGE Increase Revenue Potential For Service Provider Marketers
Effective immediately, SmartCast users can find a carousel of content with 24/7 content options from a variety of programs tailored to kids of all ages including:
- Ameba: a children’s video streaming service full of engaging kids TV shows and kids music videos designed to spark children’s curiosity, and empower them to explore.
- Brat TV: intended for teenagers, Brat TV features original shows from all your favorite creators including Chicken Girls, Total Eclipse, Mani and more.
- Giggle Mug: collections of videos that kids and the entire family can enjoy featuring fan favorite TV shows like Tara Duncan, Super Wings, YooHoo & Friends, Betsy’s Kindergarten Adventures, Bible Stories for Kids and more.
- HappyKids Junior – a destination dedicated to educating and entertaining Preschoolers with popular and SAFE shows, music, movies & educational content.
- HappyKids.tv: programming that educates and entertains kids 6+ with popular and SAFE shows, music, movies, and educational content.
- Kidoodle.TV: a Safe Streaming™ platform with content hand-picked by parents including popular shows like Paw Patrol, LEGO City, Clash of Clans, Talking Tom, Sunny Bunnies, Little Baby Bum, Pocoyo, Oddbods and more.
- The Official LEGO® Channel: a channel dedicated to inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow where kids can watch their favorite Minifigure characters.
- SQAD: eSports, sports and gaming content targets teens, tweens and video game lovers of all ages. SQAD brings together the best from gaming culture, and straight up weird shows that you will love.
- Tankee Gaming: the first safe, digital destination for kids ages 6-to-12 years-old to enjoy gaming videos.
- Toon Goggles: the premier on-demand entertainment destination for children, offering a vast and diverse amount of animated and live-action programs, engaging games, radio and news.
“At Mattel we are dedicated to empowering experiences that inspire, entertain and educate children,” said XX representative from Mattel, Inc. “We are proud to sponsor child-safe content that captures the imagination of kids at home through popular titles directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs.”
Marketing Technology News: AI Startup Silverbullet Picks AZK Media to Expand Global Marketing Efforts
VIZIO is committed to delivering content that families and all ages can enjoy. Upcoming free updates to SmartCast will add personalized viewing recommendations based on frequently used streaming channels, the ability to mark channels as favorites, and family-friendly video reviews from Common Sense Media.
“Today VIZIO is making thousands of hours of child-safe programming available to our SmartCast users, as more people are making it part of their daily routines right now,” said Katherine Pond, VP of Business Development for VIZIO. “With the uncertainty of the upcoming school year, parents will be looking for alternate ways to entertain and educate their children from inside the home. VIZIO is pleased to make these programs available to ensure high quality content for children and peace of mind for parents in such an unprecedented time.”
The new linear channels can be found under the “VIZIO Free Channels” section from the SmartCast HomeTM screen and will complement VIZIO’s WatchFreeTM service. In total, SmartCast viewers have access to over 200+ free linear TV channels of news, TV shows, movies and sports.
In addition to free content, VIZIO provides convenient access to on-screen apps like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, YouTubeTV, Peacock TV and others. It also includes support for Apple AirPlay 2 & Chromecast built-in, allowing viewers to stream, control, and share content from their phone, tablet, or laptop directly to the big screen. VIZIO SmartCast is continuously enhancing the platform with new features and content, so users have endless entertainment options, all while staying healthy and safe in their homes.
Marketing Technology News: Identity Automation Announces New CEO