TransPerfect, the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions, today announced the release of TransCEND 11, its proprietary enterprise document management platform. Built on TransPerfect’s longstanding document collaboration technology, TransCEND provides enterprise clients with an enhanced user interface, a true Windows Explorer-type environment, flexible metadata editing, improved full-text keyword search with corresponding smart folders, and its trademark end-to-end security.
As part of the version 11 deployment, TransPerfect partnered with Microsoft to move its TransCEND application to Azure’s secure infrastructure. With over 100 built-in services, multi-jurisdictional hosting capabilities, and powerful artificial intelligence services, Microsoft Cloud is the ideal environment for TransCEND.
TransCEND is a leading choice for Fortune 1000 clients around the world due to its enhanced security protocols and the unique information rights management (IRM) technology that it employs. TransPerfect has been providing SaaS-based solutions for over a decade, ensuring enterprise clients receive streamlined functionality, an easy-to-use interface, and the ability to securely communicate beyond firewalls.
Some of the enhanced features TransCEND provides are:
- True Windows Explorer-Type Environment – Folders and documents appear in grid format with continuous auto-prefix for files, breadcrumb navigation, and a fully drag-and-drop-enabled user interface.
- Enhanced Index and File Management – In-place folder structure editing, including reordering, creating, renaming, and deleting folders, as well as HTML5-based, native drag-and-drop mass import and bulk export of documents, and Windows-type zip file handling (unpacking and extraction).
- Efficient Processing – Background operations happen seamlessly without affecting the ability for users to process other actions, and an intelligent toolbar provides simultaneous monitoring of tasks.
- Custom Fields – Additional flexibility on custom metadata fields lets users tag documents faster while adhering to granular permissions and access rights, and mass coding operations allow users to execute changes in bulk and impact values of multiple records at once.
- Advanced Search – Authorized users are able to conduct sophisticated searches against file content and metadata, built-in smart folders show different index views, and custom queries can be mounted and shared to save search results and come back to them in the future.
Read More: Why Marathon Clients Run Umbraco CMS
Phil Shawe, President and CEO of TransPerfect, stated, “TransCEND 11 includes many new features aimed at both streamlining the due diligence process and better meeting our clients’ needs for a secure, scalable repository for documents and files.”