Ceros Announces Speakers for Experience Matters 2020
Industry Event Features Digital Marketing Experts, Creatives & Live Performers to Inspire Content Marketers to Create Experiential Content
Ceros, an experiential content creation platform, announced the first round of digital marketing experts, creatives and live performers to be featured at Experience Matters in New York City, May 13 and 14, 2020.
Marketing Technology News: CROSSMARK Leads Growth Transformation
Experience Matters is a professional event designed to inspire, educate and empower forward-thinking digital marketers and boundary-pushing designers to craft better digital experiences with experiential content. Attendees will gather at the Knockdown Center in Queens, New York for a two-day immersion that will refresh and invigorate their creativity as well as equip them to take their renewed energy and knowledge to make tangible and practical changes to how they approach their work.
Experience Matters will feature nearly 30 digital marketing experts, creative practitioners, and live performers across a series of themed ‘episodes,’ with each speaker building upon the other to produce an unforgettable event experience.
Experience Matters presenters announced include:
- Kirstin Benson, VP Global Entertainment, Getty Images
- Melanie Deziel, StoryFuel Founder and Author, “The Content Fuel Framework”
- Irene Fong, Electric Violinist and Creative Director, Captivate NYC
- Stephen Gates, Chief Design Evangelist, InVision
- Katie Martell, Marketing Truth-teller
- David Meerman Scott, International best-selling Author, “Fanocracy”
- Lee Odden, CEO & Co-founder, TopRank Marketing
- Som Puangladda, VP of Global Marketing, GumGum
- Chris Schembra, Founder & Chief Question Asker, 7:47 Club
- Bonnie Siegler, Founder of Design Studio, Eight and a Half
- Simon Berg, CEO and Founder, Ceros
- Ryan Brown, Head of Brand, Ceros
Marketing Technology News: Hosting Service HOUST Takes up Residence in Talkdesk Cloud for Customer Service Solutions
“I’m thrilled to be participating in Experience Matters 2020. This event brings together the people behind some of the most forward-thinking, passionate brands––and the experience is truly unlike any other conference out there,” said Som Puangladda, VP of Global Marketing, GumGum.
Experience Matters is hosted by Ceros, whose experiential content creation platform is used by 400+ boundary-pushing brands across industries, including Discover, Wall Street Journal, CBRE, United Airlines, Baltimore Ravens, IBM. The event is open to all.
Marketing Technology News: BounceX Hits $100 Million Annual Revenue and Unveils New Name, Wunderkind