Ceros, an experiential content creation platform, announced that it will be an exhibitor in Boston at INBOUND 2019, an annual event hosted by HubSpot conference that brings together sales and marketing executives for a week of education, networking and inspiration, featuring speakers and instructors from all walks of life.
Marketing Technology News: Smartling Promotes Ani Obermeier to Vice President of Marketing
From September 3 through September 6, Ceros will be welcoming visitors in two locations at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center: booth M10 as well as the Ceros Experience Desk. At the Experience Desk, Ceros will be offering attendees a chance to win unique experiences.
Marketing Technology News: Adobe (Magento) Named a Leader in 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce Platforms
Among the exclusive experiences on offer during the event are:
- spa Treatments at Mandarin Oriental Spa
- a Harpoon Brewery tour and tasting
- a whiskey tasting at Committee led by Taylor & Taylor Whiskey Co.
- coffee & coaching with David Meerman Scott
- Chef’s Table dinner at Menton, the restaurant of James Beard Award Winner chef Barbara Lynch
- a meet and greet with some of INBOUND’s top Spotlight speakers
- priority seating at INBOUND Rocks with headliners Chelsea Handler & Jaboukie Young White
“Whether offline or online or somewhere in between, wherever a potential customer interacts with your brand, we believe that experience matters,” said Ryan Brown, Head of Brand Strategy, Ceros. “This belief underpins everything that we do at Ceros, and it’s why we’re so excited to work with HubSpot to giveaway remarkable experiences for attendees at INBOUND this year.”
Marketing Technology News: Leading Live Festival Event Experience Platform Acquires Event Genius