TransPerfect’s Tech Division Enables Global Content Creation and Management within a Unified Platform
Translations.com, the technology division of TransPerfect, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business, today debuted its GlobalLink Connect integration for Contentful’s App Framework. The integrated solution gives Contentful users a new way to take advantage of GlobalLink Connect’s translation workflow management and create new translation requests within the familiar interface of the Contentful application.
GlobalLink Connect for Contentful allows users to link content between existing and future systems on a single platform with one set of APIs, a single unified system of record, and the ability to initiate, automate, control, track, and complete all facets of the translation process. The combination of Contentful and the extended localization workflow capabilities of GlobalLink enables users to manage global enterprise content with minimal effort and virtually no IT overhead.
With content at the heart of customer experiences, it has become increasingly important for brands to integrate their tech stack and channels around a single source. Contentful’s recently launched App Framework allows users to utilize their favorite tools and frameworks and easily connect them to a single, unified platform, maximizing value and giving them more control over how they submit and manage multilingual content from within Contentful.
Marketing Technology News: OnePageCRM Puts an Integrated Email Hub at the Heart of Sales
The benefits of GlobalLink Connect for Contentful allow users to:
- Access scheduled or on-demand translation solutions via the Contentful UI
- Get a dashboard view of translation spend and other KPIs with on-demand analytics
- Make linguist, vendor, and workflow decisions through the same interface and easily incorporate machine translation, human translation, or both
- Reduce or eliminate IT involvement, manual cut and paste, and project management overhead
- Review the real-time localization status of an entry before submitting for translation
- Track the status of translation projects from the dashboard within the Contentful App Framework
- Use both field and entry-level localization
Marketing Technology News: Comviva and Ooredoo Kuwait Form Strategic Partnership
Features of Contentful’s App Framework help brands:
- Pull content from their preferred tools and frameworks and connect them into a single, unified platform
- Integrate content with other cloud services, whether for optimization, deployment and delivery, analytics, or collaboration
- Add an app one time and give multiple teams access to new capabilities
- Utilize a single set of APIs and one unified system of record
“Translations.com is helping its customers transform their business for the digital-first era,” said Kevin Zellmer, VP Partnerships, Contentful. “We’re proud to partner with them, offering a content platform for building localized digital experiences faster, and at a lower cost, with minimal effort.”
TransPerfect President and CEO Phil Shawe commented, “This new integration between GlobalLink and Contentful will enable our shared clients to manage multilingual content more efficiently and to reach customers in new markets.”
Marketing Technology News: Sparks Announces Acquisition of Group Delphi’s Trade Show and Events Business