Laserfiche — a leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation — was named a Challenger in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms. Laserfiche was evaluated as one of 18 vendors in the market and was recognized based on its completeness of vision and ability to execute.
“We are seeing a paradigm shift in the way that organizations view their content and processes in the wake of COVID-19. This shift has accelerated digital transformation initiatives,” said Chris Wacker, CEO of Laserfiche. “Organizations need a content services platform that can provide secure access to critical information and rapid deployment of automated solutions. Laserfiche is proud to provide the platform that enables innovation for leading organizations around the world.”
Laserfiche offers a product suite of content services — including e-forms, document management, workflow rules management, content collaboration, dashboard analytics, records management and audit trail — available as SaaS or self-hosted. The company recently unveiled enhancements to its content services platform, including:
- Laserfiche Vault, a solution package, and cloud-based services to support broker-dealer firms with WORM archival for SEC 14a-4.
- Workflow Bots, expanded robotic process automation capabilities that allow organizations to enable last-mile integrations and build more complete, end-to-end solutions.
- Smart Invoice Capture capabilities that use machine learning technology to automatically capture information from any invoice, in any format.
- Direct Share capabilities, which allow users to share content from their Laserfiche repository with external customers or community members in an audited and tracked manner.
- Out-of-the-Box CRM integrations that improve efficiency when saving and accessing customer information, and accelerate customer-facing processes.
Marketing Technology News: AdTonos Launches Yours Truly Technology to Deliver Interactive Radio Ads
“Our trust uses Laserfiche to process thousands of documents a day,” said Levi Wong, head of electronic records at Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust. “We utilize the robust workflow platform, which allows users to input directly into the patient record, saving time, reducing costs, and improving the speed to data availability.”
“Laserfiche innovations in process automation and highly-flexible industry solutions help customers increase productivity and optimize their costs,” said Thomas Phelps IV, vice president of corporate strategy and CIO of Laserfiche. “This is why we believe it is positioned as a Challenger and was named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Content Services Platforms. On Gartner Peer Insights, customers give Laserfiche a 4.8 average rating (out of 5.0) in the Content Services Platforms market (as of Jan. 31, 2020) over the last 12 months1.”
Marketing Technology News: Jumia Announces “at the Market Offering” Sales Agreement With Citi