2018 Content Marketing Awards Winners & Top Finalists Revealed
Content Marketing Institute Announces Winners in 2018 Content Marketing Awards
The Content Marketing Institute (CMI) just announced the 92 category winners as well as the finalists for the top four prizes in the prestigious 2018 Content Marketing Awards. The Content Marketing Awards, produced by Content Marketing Institute, is the largest and longest-running international content marketing awards program in the world.
This year’s panel of all-star judges reviewed more than 1,100 entries to choose the best of the best in content marketing excellence, recognizing all aspects of content marketing, from strategy to distribution, and from editorial to design.
“I’m wowed by the quality of entries in this year’s Content Marketing Awards,” says Stephanie Stahl, general manager, Content Marketing Institute. “The level of innovation and creativity is truly inspiring. We’re excited to recognize the achievements of all the winners and finalists for what they are doing to not only advance the practice of content marketing but to help their organizations and clients be successful.”
Additionally, CMI revealed the finalists for the top four Content Marketing Award prizes: Content Marketing Project of the Year, Agency of the Year (two categories based on company size) and Content Marketer of the Year.
The winners will be announced and celebrated at a live awards ceremony during Content Marketing World, September 5, 2018, in Cleveland, Ohio.
Project of the Year finalists include 5 of the 92 category winners:
- AWOL inspired by Qantas (Junkee Media)
- Beyond Silence – Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Biosector 2, a Syneos Health company)
- Healthcare IT News Australia – HIMSS (Mahlab)
- Ideas of Order Magazine (Redbird)
- Virgin Media Play Magazine – Virgin Media Ireland (Zahra Media Group)
Agency of the Year finalists for agencies with LESS than 100 employees:
- 256 Media
- Influence & Co.
- PM, poslovni mediji
Agency of the Year finalists for agencies with MORE than 100 employees:
- Marcus Thomas LLC
- MSP-C, a division of MSP Communications
- New Content
- Stein IAS
- VERB Interactive, Inc.
Content Marketer of the Year finalists include:
- Randi Bartelmie, Director of Global Brand & Content, Symantec Corporation, Consumer Business Unit
- Bertrand Cerisier, Vice President, Global Marketing Workplace Solutions Business Group, Xerox Corporation
- Beverly Jackson, Vice President, Social Strategy, MGM Resorts International
- Glenn LaFollette, Senior Manager of Brand Strategy, Corporate Marketing, JLL
- Venetta Linas Paris, Senior Manager, Content – Global Marketing, Aon
- Jason Miller, Head of Content and Social Media Marketing, LinkedIn Sales & Marketing Solutions EMEA
- Evan Parker, Managing Director of Content Strategy, NASCAR
Content Marketing World 2018 will be held September 4-7, 2018, in Cleveland, Ohio. This year’s event expects to draw 4,000 attendees from more than 70 countries.