Popular email to-do list Twobird is now available for Microsoft Outlook email users, in addition to Google Mail users. Launched last year, Twobird continues to grow, with people looking to simplify their inbox experience. Adding access to email clients like Outlook has been Twobird’s most popular request.
Marketing Technology News: Samba TV and 605 Partner To Create An Unparalleled Omniscreen Addressable TV Footprint
Designed to keep everything under control by helping users focus on the conversations, tasks, notes and events that are important now and clear out the things that can wait, Twobird takes the work out of keeping a clean inbox. The inbox enables users to stay on top of their day without switching apps, keeping context top of mind with notes, reminders and calendar all in one inbox interface.
“Twobird reimagines the inbox experience for everyone, and we’re committed to growing access to our free platform,” shared Garrett Mitchell, Twobird’s Director. “By expanding beyond Google Mail, we are now able to reach millions of new users.”
Marketing Technology News: Pacvue Empowers Campaign Management And Optimization For Amazon DSP
Twobird’s to-do list-driven inbox includes the ability to:
- Set aside the things that can wait with Reminders and Low Priority
- Quickly clear out mail with Done and Unsubscribe
- Share collaborative notes to work with others in real time, assign tasks, and leave comments
- Organize with a built-in calendar that previews upcoming events at the top of your inbox
- Focus on content with hidden signatures, simple formatting, and a minimal design