Uberflip, the leading cloud-based content experience platform (CEP), announced new product innovations to help customers understand the financial impact of content on business performance. New integrations, powerful analytics capabilities, and streamlined privacy compliance round out a year of remarkable progress in content experience.
“Despite many global challenges, our team pulled together to produce exceptional, customer-centric product innovations,” said Yoav Schwartz, co-founder and chief executive officer at Uberflip. “Our dedicated employees continue to revolutionize the meaning of content experience and deliver solutions to help brands simplify increasingly complex marketplaces.”
Marketing Technology News: FedEx to Acquire ShopRunner to Expand E-Commerce Capabilities
Newly launched product capabilities and integrations focus on making data more accessible and helping customers understand the lucrative power of content experiences. The new product rollouts include:
- Uberflip integration with Salesforce, enabling teams to view and understand the connection between content engagement, sales, and revenue. Visitor activity and content engagement data from Uberflip is now visible within Salesforce.
- Uberflip Analytics Explore, delivering a suite of sophisticated dashboards and reports along with access to hundreds of data points to build custom queries.
- Streamlined consent management, for brands who utilize 3rd party Consent Management Platforms (CMP) to ensure consistent GDPR compliance and visitor cookie consent across their various web properties.
The product launches come on the heels of several achievements in 2020. The company continued its streak of 30+ consecutive quarters of revenue growth with record sales in Q4 driven by deals with marquee clients and record-breaking account expansions. Elissa Fink, former Tableau Chief Marketing Officer, joined the board of directors in October, and this year also marked the acquisition of SnapApp, the leading solution that helps marketers deliver qualified sales leads.
Marketing Technology News: Cisco To Acquire IMImobile
Other key achievements across the Uberflip ecosystem this year include:
Product Launches and Expansions
- Uberflip Marketplace, an ecosystem of apps and integrations dedicated to helping marketers connect Uberflip with their martech stack to seamlessly orchestrate the buyer journey.
- Campaign Essentials, a one-stop solution for creating campaign destinations that allow marketers to dynamically personalize experiences for buyers in real-time.
- Uberflip Expert Services, a dedicated consultant to support you with all facets of your content experience strategy: training and education, technical configuration, and creation of experiences tied to your marketing plans.
- Content Experience and Platform Strategy Certification Programs, two new certifications designed to show marketers how to effectively leverage content experiences to drive pipeline, revenue, and retention.
- The Marketer’s Journey podcast launched a second season hosted by Uberflip co-founder, CMO and president, Randy Frisch.
- Conex Tour: The Digital Destination, the first-ever virtual edition of its annual Conex conference hosted by Uberflip. The event hosted nearly 1,000 registrants over three weeks and focused on connecting industry leaders and marketing peers to share best practices and strategies for creating campaign destinations.
- Uberflip underwent a total brand refresh to reflect the company’s dedication to innovation and customer experience.
Recommended: Daily MarTech Roundup