With the new app, SurveyMonkey Enterprise customers will capture optimal stakeholder feedback when it matters and take action to enhance the in-meeting experience
Momentive, an agile experience management company, announced the launch of its SurveyMonkey Enterprise app for Zoom Video Communications, Inc., delivering an embedded feedback experience accessible within Zoom meetings and the desktop client. Following a year of virtual meetings and remote collaboration, the SurveyMonkey Enterprise app for Zoom aims to form more meaningful interactions by funneling crucial stakeholder insights to boost meeting effectiveness, track attendee engagement, and improve the employee, customer, and patient experience. This new in-product app for Zoom is now available for all SurveyMonkey Enterprise users on the U.S. data center in the Zoom App Marketplace, which hosts 1,400+ third-party integrations that extend the power of Zoom’s industry-leading video-first unified communications platform.
Even with the return to in-person interactions, Zoom is here to stay. Recent Momentive data found that 58% of respondents think they will have about the same amount or more virtual meetings six months from now. The SurveyMonkey Enterprise app for Zoom will enable hundreds of millions of joint users to engage and listen to feedback from hybrid workers, customers, patients, and students with agility and ease.
Marketing Technology News: VIZIO and Verizon Media Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Connected TV, Omnichannel Advertising
Recent data highlight how customers want feedback to help organizations drive better experiences for their stakeholders:
- Fully 67% of respondents find that it would be extremely or very useful to gather feedback from employees to help shape what meetings should be like in a post-COVID world.
- For 70% of respondents, gathering input from meeting attendees sounds like it would make meetings better where they work, yet only 54% of workers say they’ve ever been asked for feedback about meetings they regularly attend.
- Recognition of the power of gathering feedback translates across all levels of the organization: 70% of entry level and middle managers and 69% of executives find it useful.
Users will benefit from Momentive’s agile approach to gathering feedback and the solution’s speed and agility. This is evident through the integration’s main features, such as advanced survey capabilities, expert-built templates, and easy-to-share data analytics.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Hunter Montgomery, Chief Marketing Officer at ChurnZero
Here are a few ways that professionals benefit from the SurveyMonkey Enterprise app for Zoom:
- Boost engagement and value from meetings: HR teams, people managers, team leads and other employees will easily identify, prioritize, and take action on employee feedback during and after virtual meetings.
- Power world-class customer experiences: Customer teams will regularly complete pulse checks with clients to surface their needs, expectations, and experiences for external customer meetings.
- Advance the future of telehealth: Healthcare providers will deliver better patient experiences by incorporating a feedback mechanism at any point during a telehealth appointment.
“The SurveyMonkey Enterprise app for Zoom will help an entire world of corporate workers, teachers, and healthcare professionals embrace and incorporate feedback for more engaging interactions,” said Samantha Bufton, executive vice president and general manager of Surveys at Momentive. “As widespread adoption of virtual communication tools continues, an agile feedback solution will be a crucial component in improving the experience for Zoom users everywhere.”
“We’re eager to see the impact of the app that Momentive is releasing for Zoom,” said Ross Mayfield, Product Lead, Zoom Apps & Integration, Zoom. “As organizations look toward the future of hybrid work, a robust, in-meeting feedback component will help drive productivity, engagement, and better experiences.”