Second Annual Awards Recognize Leaders and Evangelists who Drive Mobile Growth and Innovation
Branch, the leading cross-platform solution for deep linking and attribution, announced the winners of the 2021 Mobile Growth Awards, which honor individuals who drive exceptional growth and innovation within the mobile industry. After receiving more than 200 nominations, a panel of industry thought leaders narrowed the field to 35 finalists and ultimately chose the winners across eight different categories.
Marketing Technology News: Aims Community College to Deploy YuJa Enterprise Video Platform to Store, Manage and Deliver…
The individual winners for the 2021 Mobile Growth Awards are:
- Best Mobile Engagement Campaign – Julia Miller, Executive Director, Creative Services at E*TRADE
- Best Phygital Experience (blending the best of physical and digital to improve the consumer journey) – Tiago Lessa, Head of Marketing at Globoplay
- Best Mobile Viral Campaign – Julian Dunn, Head of Product at BeautyBay
- Best Overall Growth Campaign – Oleh Myslinskyy, Manager, Digital Activation at Philips
- Best Digital Transformation – Blaise Lipan, Senior Manager, Software Management at QVC
- Best Onboarding Activation – Roberto Lancione, Director, Software Development for Bell Canada
- Best Mobile Innovation – Mitul Lakhani, Head of Digital Product at Showpo
- Best Retention Campaign – Taylor Chew, Marketing Manager at WayBetter, Inc.
“When we launched the Mobile Growth Awards in 2019, I was blown away by the immediate response and the impressive caliber of the nominations. Now two years later, I am once again in awe of the incredible innovation and determination demonstrated by so many talented members of the mobile community,” said Mada Seghete, Co-Founder of Branch. “We are honored to recognize these eight individuals as true visionaries in the mobile marketing industry and are excited to watch them continue to lead and inspire in the years to come.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Sara Spivey, CMO at Braze