Leader in email marketing expands platform, going beyond email, to simplify the small business journey
Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group company announced that it is expanding its email marketing platform to include a powerful suite of branding, ecommerce and productivity tools. At the center of the offering is a new AI-powered website builder that includes LogoMaker, ecommerce stores, custom domain options and G Suite productivity tools.
Marketing Technology News: Velocix Taps Telecoms Veteran David Sharpley as CEO
The intelligent website builder requires minimal design or tech experience and enables users to create a free personalized site in minutes. Small business owners can also easily add a free online store or blog and customize their brand with a logo, domain and personalized Gmail address.
The suite includes:
- Free, high-resolution custom logos for enhanced branding
- Custom domain names and G Suite productivity tools
- Audience expansion tools that sync contacts from websites and stores to email marketing
- Free online stores, with shopping cart, payment, tax and inventory management functionality
- Simplified analytics to help small business owners optimize their sites and stores
- Secure, mobile-friendly websites that include free SSL encryption
- A global content delivery network (CDN) for fast, Google-friendly sites
- The Unsplash.com image library with 550,000 free professional quality images
Marketing Technology News: NetWise Data Launches SmartIntent
“Today, we know that small business owners are faced with the reality of managing multiple disparate tools to market their businesses,” said Jeff Fox, CEO of Endurance International Group. “Our mission at Constant Contact is to make the journey for small business owners less complex by providing the right tools needed to start, brand and grow their businesses. By bringing together websites, domains, ecommerce and our award-winning email marketing tools, we are making it easier for small business owners to get more value from their marketing efforts.”
Marketing Technology News: Shopify to Acquire 6 River Systems