Speakers include ecommerce industry leaders such as Acquo, Seller Slice, ThisWayUp and many more
DataHawk, a business management software company and eCommerce acceleration platform, is hosting its first free virtual ecommerce event, DataHawk Summit, from June 16-17th, 2022; 6:00-9:00 p.m. CET.
The event will be for brands, sellers, agencies, and all levels of eCommerce professionals from all over the world looking for new connections, innovative tactics, cutting-edge technologies, and to gain insights on how the best eCommerce businesses leverage new ideas to improve their bottom line.
Those attending the event will have exclusive access to meet DataHawk experts and industry professionals who will provide valuable real-life experiences while sharing their proven blueprints to success on Amazon and Walmart digital shelves.
Marketing Technology News: Hootsuite Announces Integration with TikTok, Empowering Customers To Be Fearless Through Video
Attendees will benefit from:
- DataHawk’s impressive lineup of events and workshops; attend keynotes, roundtables, 1-1 meetings, and panel discussions by industry experts.
- Opportunities to mix, mingle, and dive into the minds of influential thought leader attendees and DataHawk partners.
- Personalized insights through consultations with our DH expert via the DataHawk Hotline.
- Meeting the team that makes your eCommerce data magic happen behind the scenes, including our executive staff and brand evangelists.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Venkat Nagaswamy, CMO at Mitel
Listen and learn from multiple keynote speakers from top eCommerce brands, including:
- John Berggren – Acquco
- Duke Kroll – Seller Slice
- Zamir Cajee – Thiswayup
- Jorge Mansilla – The Stable
- Sam Kahn – Tickr
- Tarik Berrada Hamima – M19
- Adrian Gmelch – Lengow
The summit still has speaker slots available should industry professionals be interested in applying. Entry requirements and applications can be found at https://bit.ly/3wYlMLa
“We are very excited to host DataHawk’s first-ever Virtual Summit, where innovative and like-minded eCommerce experts from emerging brands to global CPG companies can come together to share insights and best practices related to digital marketplaces.”
Marketing Technology News: Giving Through Gaming – How Publishers Can Help Good Causes Through Their Games