Searchspring Named BigCommerce Certified Technology Partner
Searchspring’s intelligent site search and merchandising solutions boost conversions and average order value (AOV) for online retailers
Searchspring today picks up the BigCommerce Certified Technology Partner badge, unlocking access to the company’s search, merchandising, and analytics platform for more than 60,000 BigCommerce customers. BigCommerce store merchandisers can now access Searchspring directly through the BigCommerce App Marketplace, and deploy and maintain it without reliance on a development team. The platform is built to be so user friendly that a single merchandiser can build and optimize sophisticated merchandising campaigns.
“Ecommerce has evolved from the simple ‘list it and it will sell’ approach to the current situation where retailers must ensure they get the right product in front of the right person, and at the right time,” said Chantele Gibson, VP of Strategic Partnerships at Searchspring. “Our partnership with BigCommerce will give its customers the ability to further elevate their ecommerce strategy by implementing merchandising tactics that provide relevancy to each and every shopper.”
Marketing Technology News: LivePerson Integrates With Google’s Business Messages
As online shopping traffic continues to soar at Black Friday levels and shoppers opt for a fully digital purchase journey, ecommerce merchandisers need advanced tools to navigate market changes and quickly evolve with shoppers’ preferences. With Searchspring’s search and merchandising platform, BigCommerce customers can:
- Make in-the-moment merchandising decisions with user-friendly configuration of product listing displays across search, category, and landing pages.
- Fine-tune product results with automated rules and specific drag-and-drop positioning, all without sacrificing relevancy.
- Increase conversions through a cohesive shopper journey with on-site banner ads and visual merchandising cues.
- Provide machine-assisted search and product recommendations as well as smarter spell correct designed to help shoppers quickly find the right product.
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion and increase online revenue with actionable reporting and merchandising analytics.
- Control the presentation of their brand without the need for costly development resources. Searchspring matches a brand’s unique website style and experience on launch.
Marketing Technology News: EDO Releases First-of-Its-Kind Engagement Tracker for Streaming Originals
“The combination of BigCommerce and Searchspring has already proven powerful for us. We can’t wait to see what this new partnership brings for our business,” said Dean Goebel, President, CFO & COO of BB Wheels. “With Searchspring as a partner, we have framed our search capacity as a primary differentiator against our direct competition. Through five custom product finders, shoppers can immediately view products and accessories available for their particular application. With better analytics and insights, we’re able to further optimize the shopping experience for our customers and improve business results.”
“The partnership with Searchspring further illustrates our commitment to providing merchants access to the highest-caliber technologies and service providers available in the industry,” said Russell Klein, chief commercial officer for BigCommerce. “Searchspring shares our desire to help merchants sell more and grow faster to maximize success, and we look forward to working together to mutually support customers.”
BigCommerce Certified Technology Partners are selected for offering best-in-class technologies, value, and superior customer service.
Marketing Technology News: Canon Solutions America, Inc. Announces “Check-In Online” For Safe Re-Entry