ZPPR, a tech startup based in Bozeman, MT, recently closed a seed round of $1.2 Million led by Adjacency Partners, LLC out of New York City. Tom Arrix, Managing Partner at Adjacency Partners and former VP, Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook, has joined the ZPPR team as Chief Growth officer. Tom joins the Board of Directors alongside Bryan Johnston, Managing Partner/CEO at Adjacency Partners and former Global Marketing Director at GoPro and CMO at The UFC, and John DiCola, a senior marketing industry expert, digital media veteran and former Group Manager, Retail at Google.
ZPPR was created to provide new efﬁciencies in communication and content marketing media ﬂow. With over 50 years of media experience, the founding team identiﬁed major breakdowns among brands’ visual content workﬂow and set out to build a platform that streamlines the media ﬂow cycle, bringing measurable value to the process while saving time and money. ZPPR is showcasing the new platform at Elevate in Deer Valley, UT July 22-23 and Outdoor Retailer Summer Market in Denver July 23-26.
“Brands are struggling to keep pace with the flow of digital content and are fatigued by content formats and multiple tools,” said Kina Pickett, ZPPR CEO. “Additionally, fragmented media flow and antiquated production processes result in a slow and expensive content cycle. The shift towards customer experiences, personal and authentic storytelling and content on demand requires a fresh approach to content gathering, approval and distribution.”
ZPPR benefits to brands
- Allows brands to create, publish, and measure visual content all from one efﬁcient, collaborative platform.
- Enables connected teams, improved organization, curation and distribution of media.
- Empowers creator teams to develop more strategically aligned content and move faster, with more agility.
- Reduces “non-working spend” through scalable media collaboration.
- Delivers a better brand experience by creating native content intended for mobile, leading to better business results.
- Accelerates content marketing speed to deployment.
ZPPR is simply… content collaboration without the chaos.