Cloudinary, the media experience platform for many of the world’s top brands, is proud to announce that its ImageCon conference returns on October 19-20, 2021. The definitive event for anyone interested in the power of visual media, ImageCon 2021 will once again be a virtual and complimentary event designed to bring together digital experts and leaders from well-known brands to share the latest trends, best practices, and innovations fueling the best, most engaging visual stories. Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) and Contentful will serve as platinum and gold level sponsors, respectively.
Marketing Technology News: VIZIO and Verizon Media Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Connected TV, Omnichannel Advertising
Visual media plays an increasingly important role in today’s digital economy, where brands are relying more on images and video to create highly engaging customer experiences online. Under the theme “Unleash Your Visual Experiences,” ImageCon offers interactive sessions designed to help brands, developers, and marketers make the most of their media assets, while also taking advantage of the latest technologies and trends like AI, 360-degree images and videos, headless architecture, next-gen codecs like JPEG XL and AV1, and much more. This complimentary and interactive event allows attendees to watch keynotes, ask questions and engage with speakers and peers, learn best practices for creating greater user engagement through the use of visual media, and hear success stories from Cloudinary partners and customers.
At ImageCon, Cloudinary will be announcing product updates and sharing more on its vision and roadmap to help customers accelerate their image and video management projects, future proof their digital business, and create and deliver the most engaging visual experiences possible.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Hunter Montgomery, Chief Marketing Officer at ChurnZero
Conference speakers include:
- David Heath, Co-Founder and CEO, Bombas
- Randy Goldberg, Co-Founder and Chief Brand Officer, Bombas
- Whitney Johnson, Vice President of Digital and Immersive Experiences, National Geographic
- Eric Hochberger, Co-Founder and CEO, Mediavine
- Stefano Castelli, Head of Creative Production, lastminute.com
- When: Tuesday, October 19 and Wednesday, October 20
- Where: Fully online; registration is free and open to all
- Who: All those interested in the art and science of visual storytelling – C-suite executives, e-commerce directors, front- and back-end developers, marketers, creatives, content managers, and product managers
Marketing Technology News: Travel Marketers Look Ahead Toward Recovery