Troika Media Group, Inc. (“TMG” or “Company”), a brand consultancy and marketing innovations company that provides integrated branding and marketing solutions for global brands, announced it has been invited to present at the LD Micro 14th Annual Main Event being held in-person and virtually on October 12-14 at the Luxe Sunset Bel-Air Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Marketing Technology News: Troika Media Group Launches NFT 360TM, a Mobile App to Help Users Master Crypto-Currency and NFTs
Troika CEO, Robert Machinist, is scheduled to present virtually at the conference and will discuss the Company’s recently announced expectations for the first quarter FY 2022 ended September 30, 2021, and the outlook for FY 2022.
- With tone of business and visibility improved, and sustained public health and macro recovery, Company says it is positioned to deliver first quarter fiscal 2022 organic growth of approximately 60%
- Operating cost reduction to lower expense base completed while selectively adding new strategic growth engines
- Key new business wins including Wilson Sporting Goods, F45 Fitness, PointsBet, Pac-12 and VSPN
- Accelerating expansion in fast growing gaming and Esports market
- Demand for client services recovering in Q1 2022 with pipeline growing
LD Micro Conference Details
Event: 14th Annual LD Micro Main Event
Presentation Date: Wednesday, October 13
Presentation Time: 7:00 a.m. Pacific time (10:00 a.m. Eastern time)
Marketing Technology News: Kaspien to Share Insights on Building an Impactful Target Plus Strategy at Deliverr’s…