Auction Houses, Appraisal and Finance Firms, Banks, and Galleries Can Now Leverage LiveArt’s Industry-Leading Products to Enhance Services and Grow Their Businesses SeoulAuctionBlue is First Partner to Utilize LiveArt Enterprise Edition to Support Its Fractionalization, Appraisal, and Valuation Services
LiveArt announced the launch of the LiveArt Enterprise Edition, which empowers auction houses, appraisal and finance firms, banks, galleries, advisors, and other art market operators with industry-leading AI-generated analytics and data to gain a competitive edge and grow their businesses. SeoulAuctionBlue, a subsidiary of Korea’s largest art auctioneer, Seoul Auction, is the first art platform to invest in the LiveArt Enterprise Edition to support its fractionalization, appraisal, and valuation services for clients in Asia and globally.
In little more than a year, LiveArt’s unparalleled data offerings and AI-generated solutions are already being utilized for free by over 100,000 – and growing – individual collectors, dealers, and art market professionals. The new LiveArt Enterprise Edition is a significantly expanded version of these tools, providing an all-in-one solution for the art trade to track the market moments that impact business and clients the most.
Marketing Technology News: Xperi Announces Expansion of Vewd OpX for TV Operators
Features of the LiveArt Enterprise Edition include:
- API integration with in-house collection management software
- Access to 10+ million auction records updated in real-time and live streams from the top 25 auction houses globally
- Advanced analytics powered by AI including artist indices and momentum scores, and LiveArt Estimate™ an estimated fair market value, generated from a proprietary algorithm that incorporates real-time data from across the global market.
- Benefits of the MyCollection™ tool to track fluctuations of collection value on a holistic level and for every individual artwork
- Real-time notifications when new artwork by artists in one’s collection is available or if a new auction record is achieved
- Connection to the LiveArt Trading Floor
- Exclusive access to insights on the latest developments across the global art market
“Auction houses, advisors, appraisers, and others working with clients across the art market have historically had to rely on disparate sources and tools to inform trading. This has limited the ability to evaluate the market holistically at any moment in time. The LiveArt Enterprise Edition delivers, for the first time, a single centralized solution for real-time data and analyses on a global scale, enabling trade partners to increase efficiency and confidence in decision-making and ultimately grow their businesses,” said Boris Pevzner, Co-Founder and CEO of LiveArt.
“LiveArt’s Enterprise Analytics provides us with unique market insights that are integral to our decision making process. Whether we buy, sell or fractionalize fine art – the analytics generated by LiveArt provides us with the confidence to evaluate the market on a global scale. Having used and evaluated other products, we chose LiveArt due to its unparalleled depth, analytics platform and industry expertise,” said Bong Lee, Founder and CEO of SeoulAuctionBlue.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Konrad Feldman, CEO at Quantcast