Lucidworks welcomes keynote speakers Kate O’Neill, world-renowned author, and Amy Eschliman, Google Cloud’s Managing Director of Retail, at virtual Activate on October 14, 2021
Lucidworks, the provider of next-generation AI-powered search applications and pioneer of the Connected Experience Cloud, today announced keynote programs and the agenda for their annual Activate Search and AI Conference. The event will take place virtually in two different time zones on October 14th from 9am to 2pm PST and 9:30am to 11:30am BST.
Marketing Technology News: Irish Life Selects Ushur’s Intelligent Document Automation…
This year’s Activate agenda includes keynotes from:
- KO Insights: Kate O’Neill, Acclaimed author and Founder of KO Insights
- Google Cloud: Amy Eschliman, Managing Director of Retail
- Lucidworks: Will Hayes, CEO
O’Neill will discuss how technology can solve human problems at scale while creating better human connectedness. Eschliman will share how Google Cloud helps retailers drive digital transformation by accelerating omnichannel revenue growth. Hayes will explain how Lucidworks uses next-generation search to help brands connect with their customers and employees.
“Our customers solve mission-critical challenges with smarter, easier, and faster search every single day,” says Will Hayes, CEO, Lucidworks. “At our annual Activate conference we have the opportunity to hear from world-renowned brands, visionaries, and technologists in the industry. Come learn how advancements in search and re-imagining digital experiences are shaping the future of connection and creating value in every digital interaction.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Phil Gray, Chief Innovation Officer at Interactions LLC
In addition to the keynotes and talks from Lucidworks internal experts around enhancing experiences for commerce, customer service, and workplace, Activate 2021 will feature sessions from these organizations:
- Baymard Institute: “6 UX Lessons from Testing Ecommerce Search Experiences” with Kathryn Totz, Senior UX Researcher
- Forrester: “Increase Customer Lifetime Value with Connected Experiences” with Kate Leggett, Forrester VP and Principal Analyst
- Google Cloud: “Scaling Security with Google Cloud Platform” with Tiffany Lewis, Google Cloud Security & Compliance Specialist
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Gregory Zakowicz, Director of Content, Omnisend