US State Turns on COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling Hotline in Less Than a Day with Bright Pattern
COVID-19 vaccine appointment hotline deployed in record time – 23 hours – by Atento and Bright Pattern with an agreement for 1500 agents
Bright Pattern, a leading provider of AI-powered cloud contact center software, has been deployed to help schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments. The appointment scheduling hotline needed to be deployed in less than a day to accommodate the rapid distribution of vaccinations to the citizens of the state. Bright Pattern, the contact center software with the fastest deployment time of less than half the industry average, was deployed in 23 hours, making it the fastest COVID hotline deployed to help decrease the spread of COVID-19. In just 23 hours, 200 remote agents were trained and started handling calls on the Bright Pattern platform with a record 14,000 calls on day one of the campaign.
Marketing Technology News: FTD Puts the Customer at the Center of Its Digital Transformation With FullStory
Bright Pattern had a contact center up and running in just 23 hours.
Atento, one of the top five customer relationship management and business process outsourcing providers (BPO), evaluated many contact center solutions including Genesys and Avaya, but partnered with Bright Pattern because of its remote agent capabilities, ease of use, and speed of deployment. “Bright Pattern had a contact center up and running in just 23 hours. The other vendors we were talking with simply couldn’t deploy the agents quickly enough for this urgent need,” said Hugo Martinez, Regional Technical Account Manager and Security at Atento. The Bright Pattern platform also provided the scalability needed. “In just a week of using Bright Pattern, we saw a 70% increase in agents and have plans to grow to 1500 agents over the next month,” continued Martinez.
Marketing Technology News: Why Affiliate Marketers Need Ad Tracking Innovation Now
Bright Pattern has helped numerous existing and new customers deploy remote teams, provide safe work environments for agents, and improve customer satisfaction amid a global pandemic. Some of the innovative use cases Bright Pattern has seen since the pandemic include:
- The 2nd largest US bank deployed Bright Pattern in 10 days for over 2,000 remote agents handling over 3 million interactions per month to support COVID-19 paycheck protection program
- The South Korea Center for Disease Control is revolutionizing their contact tracing program with innovative cloud contact center technology to contain the spread of COVID-19
- The UK National Health Service (NHS) launched a technology-reliant testing and tracing campaign to combat the spread of COVID-19, utilizing Bright Pattern Contact Center Software for omnichannel communications
- Bright Pattern helps Naver, often referred to as “the Google” of South Korea and creator of the LINE messaging app go remote amid COVID-19
- A leading European travel exploration company moved all call center agents remote during COVID-19 thanks to Bright Pattern cloud-based contact center software
- Cenaced, a non-profit healthcare organization, is using Bright Pattern to deploy remote agents and offer free telehealth services to help citizens in Mexico dealing with stress during the quarantine
- A multi-state retail chain triages over 50% of pandemic call volume using Bright Pattern AI for bots and conversational IVR
- A leading brick-and-mortar luxury retailer in Europe moved fully remote and online. They also used the WhatsApp messaging platform so that in-store personnel could be redeployed to capture and share videos of requested products with customers chatting online, providing personal concierge service via digital channels like chat and messengers.
“COVID has spurred companies to think differently about how they communicate with their customers, and companies have become more nimble and innovative as a result. Getting vaccines out has been an issue, and Atento and Bright Pattern teamed up to deploy the fastest vaccine scheduling hotline yet using nimble cloud technology for remote agents in less than a day,” said Ted Hunting, SVP of Marketing at Bright Pattern.
Companies of all sizes select Bright Pattern to support their customer care organizations because of its simplified – yet robust – omnichannel platform, offering traditional channels; emerging channels like Facebook Messenger; in-app customer support; enterprise functionality; cloud-first architecture; and the ability to modify without the time and cost of professional services. Bright Pattern was recently recognized by Ovum as a Market Challenger, by Omdia for best platform functionality, by Frost & Sullivan as a top-performing vendor, and by Gartner as a leader in the Call Center FrontRunners Quadrant.
Marketing Technology News: No-Code Business Intelligence Tool y42 Raises $2.9 Million to Provide a Scalable & Affordable…