allplants Selects Dixa to Deliver Customer Delight
Vegan food delivery business rethinks customer service to embrace a growing market opportunity whilst maintaining its relationship-based approach
Dixa, the conversational customer service specialist, has announced that fast-growth subscription-based vegan food company, allplants, has implemented its integrated conversational customer service platform to meet rising customer demand. Using Dixa’s platform, allplants has seen considerable improvements to customer response and query handling times, as well as an increase in efficiency and happiness levels of its customer service team.
allplants, founded in 2017, is a plant-based food delivery company, offering chef-made meals to households and workplaces across the UK. At a time when consumers are seeking greater choice and availability of healthy, easy-to-prepare meals, the company has seen a huge spike in subscriptions and orders. During the week when the UK lockdown was announced in March this year, the company experienced a 400% acquisition rate. It quickly realised that its existing ticket-based customer service platform was overworked with detailed, time-sensitive enquiries from customers and turned to Dixa to allow it to keep both customers and staff happy.
Marketing Technology News: CM Group Announces Acquisition of Selligent Marketing Cloud
Felicity Bell, Head of Delight at allplants said “We call our customer service team ‘delighters’, and they go to great lengths to build strong and personal relationships with our customers. We’ve built the brand on our ability to meet and exceed customer expectations, and maintaining this approach was non-negotiable. But we also needed a customer service platform that could keep pace with our growth, as well as the evolving demands of our customers. So far we’ve been delighted with the results.”
Following a swift and painless transition to the Dixa platform, allplants has been able to deliver a range of customer service improvements including:
- Handling time of customer enquiries reduced by 2-3 minutes per query.
- Livechat response time reduced by 70%, making it significantly better than the industry standard of 20 seconds.
- Removal of the need for manual prioritising of tickets or conversations has saved ‘delighters’ at least two hours per day – in a world where a lot of queries are time sensitive against dispatch times or kitchen work this is significant reduction
- Response time to urgent queries has decreased on average by 1.5 hours – these are now automatically flagged by Dixa.
- Integrations with CRM and courier sites have allowed ‘delighters’ to cut down on “screen hopping”, and halved the number of tabs they need to have open at any one time. This allows them to dedicate more attention to the customer and their issue.
- Some of the most common customer queries can now be self-served, thanks to the introduction of auto-response functionality. This saves time, educates customers on how to use the service and, ultimately, will reduce demand on the ‘delighters’.
Marketing Technology News: PUMA India Ramps up its Online Consumer Experience with Salesforce
Dixa is a conversational customer service platform that unifies customer communication methods into one simple dashboard for agents, eliminating the need for ticket-based systems. Dixa automatically sorts enquiries based on urgency and assigns them to the correct agent. The platform allows agents to see all customer information, including previous conversations, so that agents have all the information they need to resolve a query, and customers are not made to repeat themselves.
Mads Fosselius, CEO and Co-Founder of Dixa said, “The Dixa platform allows brands, such as allplants, to achieve exceptional experiences for agents and customers alike, and to create friendships with their customers – ultimately making conversations valuable and profitable and boosting customer lifetime value, satisfaction and loyalty. As allplants continues to grow, we are excited to be part of that journey by supporting the ‘delighters’ in their mission of bringing tasty, plant-based meals to more households across the world.”
Using Dixa’s software, allplants is now able to collect and act upon a broader range of customer satisfaction feedback. This will allow the company to scale-up very quickly around customer peaks, such as Veganuary, whilst anticipating any potential customer issues.
Marketing Technology News: Conversational Marketing Trends: Chatbots Are Still Missing the Human Element of Conversation