Nimble, Microsoft Gold Partner + Simply Mail Solutions Bring Simple, Smart CRM for Office 365 to UK Customers
Microsoft Channel Partner Fills The Office 365-Dynamics 365 SMB/SME Gap with Nimble
Nimble – the Simple, Smart CRM for Office 365 and G Suite – announced a partnership with Simply Mail Solutions, (SMS) Ltd., a Microsoft Gold Distribution Partner and world-class managed cloud service provider. The partnership addresses small to mid-sized enterprises’ (SMEs) or small to mid-sized businesses’ (SMBs) need for an easy-to-implement, easy-to-use contact relationship manager. Newly available to Simply Mail Solutions’ 4,500 small- and mid-sized customers, Nimble provides an intelligent, intuitive way for teams of 2-25 people to cultivate their sales, marketing, and business networks without the high cost or complexities of an enterprise CRM solution.
Microsoft Gold Distribution Partner @simplyms_status offers Nimble to its 4,500 small- and mid-sized customers, the latest in a series of partner announcements with Microsoft Gold Partners
The partnership is enabled by Microsoft’s partner-to-partner cloud marketplace in Partner Center. In pilot since 2017, the program makes it easy for partners to sell, provision, and bill Microsoft customers for third-party solutions that address specific business needs.
Nimble Contact Management Features for Office 365 Workgroups
Backed by SMS’s latest cloud technology, 24/7 UK Support, and highly-qualified engineers, Nimble enables Microsoft Office 365 users to cultivate relationships in authentic and meaningful ways, without ever leaving their inbox.
- Nimble ties all your contacts together. It combines social contacts with individual email users’ contacts, emails, and calendars from Outlook (desktop and mobile) and Office 365 in an easy-to-use contact relationship manager.
- It fills the gap between Office 365, Dynamics, and more. For customers with more complex environments, Nimble syncs contacts from Microsoft Dynamics, social media, and more than 160 SaaS-based solutions.
- Nimble empowers teams to connect more effectively by enriching contacts automatically with social context and business insights.
- It automates administrative tasks: Nimble tracks email and Twitter engagement history as people work, freeing them from tedious data entry in the CRM.
- Nimble is easily accessible anywhere you need it: Nimble delivers team profiles in the inbox, calendars, and contacts as well as across the web, on social platforms, and in cloud-based business applications.
Marketing Technology News: Zixi Partners With Red Bee Media For Reliable Video Delivery Over IP
“Virtually all our customers need a contact relationship management platform like Nimble that centralizes and shares customer knowledge across the organization so teams can treat every contact like a VIP,” said SMS CEO Colin Smith. “Depending on the customer’s environment, Nimble can either work as a stand-alone CRM for Office 365, Outlook and Outlook mobile, or as an intelligent add-in to popular SaaS sales, marketing, accounting, and customer service applications.”
“We are delighted to combine the power of Nimble with SMS’s unbeatable combination of premier cloud technology, 24/7 UK support, and highly qualified engineers,” said Kevin Turner, Nimble’s Head of Strategic Partner Development. “Our partnership empowers customers to gather contact relationship data under one roof, automate data enrichment and data entry, and effectively communicate with customers and prospects within a scalable, secure, and constantly connected environment.”
Marketing Technology News: Integrate Acquires Event Lead Management Company Akkroo, Its Second Acquisition in Three Months