New features in the Revegy account planning platform help leading companies drive revenue
Revegy, the enterprise account planning platform for revenue optimization, rolled out two new features in its Fall Release: Whitespace+ and Contacts+.
See the optimal path to revenue in key accounts.
Revegy reimagines whitespace mapping with its new Whitespace+ package. Whitespace+ aggregates data from across the account plan and summarizes it at a decision-making level. Both qualitative and quantitative information is delivered in a visually appealing way on the Revegy platform.
Enhancements of whitespace planning include:
- A robust supporting tool kit that adapts to users’ evolving needs for identifying new up-sell opportunities
- Pre-created visualizations
- Multiple layouts to see the data represented in different ways
- Renewal information to help manage timelines and prioritize tasks
- The ability to leverage information from several sources within the platform to populate a customized, up-to-date whitespace map
Marketing Technology News: Infor Named a Leader in Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Asset Management Software
By providing clarity within key accounts, Whitespace+ makes cross-selling and up-selling easier by showing users business unit product penetration, competitors in play, and future potential.
“There isn’t any other technology in the market that helps you see the optimal path to revenue in your enterprise accounts the way Whitespace+ can,” says Revegy CEO Mark Kopcha. “We understand that the key to success is growing the 20% of accounts responsible for 80% of revenue. Being able to see where future opportunities lie in key accounts is absolutely essential to achieving revenue goals.”