Rapid Stream of Product Innovations Earn Nimble CRM Market Leading Status and Tops in Customer Satisfaction for the Fifth Consecutive Year
Nimble, the simply smarter CRM for Office 365 and G Suite, announced that it has been rated the top CRM for small businesses as well as named market leader in multiple sales enablement categories according to G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software reviews platform.
Rankings are based on verified user reviews and market presence in the following categories:
- #1 CRM for Small Businesses of 1 to 50 people, according to G2 Scores. Users rated Nimble CRM 4.6 out of 5 stars, outranking Hubspot CRM, PipeDrive, Freshsales and Prosperworks.
- Overall CRM Market Leader. Nimble earned a 9.0 user satisfaction score out of 10, according to a proprietary G2 Crowd algorithm which factors in ease of administration, ease of use, and meeting business requirements.
- Market Leader for Email Tracking Software. Ratings are based on satisfaction ratings for a number of business relationship-related review questions, including ease of business, likeliness to recommend, and quality of support, among other factors.
These recognitions follow on the heels of Nimble’s recent announcement that it was ranked the #1 Sales Intelligence Tool by G2 Crowd for Ease of Use, User Satisfaction, and ROI.
“At the very core, we believe that CRM is all about making it easy for small business teams and professionals to grow, which is why we’re committed to building sales enablement tools that work for you, rather than the other way around,” explained Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble. “We are deeply grateful to the many customers who share their stories about using Nimble to succeed, affording Nimble Market Leading status for the fifth consecutive year.
“Small businesses that continue to manage their contact relationships via email and retain customer information on spreadsheets may very well be stunting their growth,” said Tyler Bowman, Director of Cloud Sales and Operations for Microsoft Partner Velosio. “In this segment, we appreciate Nimble’s 80% end user adoption rate which attests to the tremendous value that business teams adopting their first CRM realize when fixing deep-rooted contact management issues.”
Newly Launched Innovations Push Productivity and Success Higher
Since last fall, Nimble has released numerous innovations in sales enablement, sales intelligence, and mobility. Each innovation has been designed to make end users more effective at prospecting and relationship building in order to close more deals everywhere they work.
- In April, Nimble soft launched the Today Page; an intuitive, high-level dashboard that displays social and business insights about prospects within the context of the day’s appointments, action items, engagement signals, and pipeline. Related insights enable business users to assign and prioritize outreach, without having to toggle between applications.
- Recent enhancements to the Deal Pipeline Manager enable business teams to work on multiple outreach campaigns concurrently; select privacy options with greater control over timing and information shared; and assign tasks, follow up, and follow through on opportunities across all deal stages from iOS devices.
- Nimble Mobile 3.0 CRM empower mobile professionals to easily access sales intelligence and detailed dossiers from Android and iOS devices, wherever they work. Users can build Live Profiles instantaneously from business cards, email, and social media while following up with templated emails. Email Tracking and Email Notifications identify optimal engagement points based on signals such as opens and clicks.
“Nimble has a lot going for it,” said Chris Singleton, technology reviewer and director of digital communications agency Style Factory Productions. “It’s relatively inexpensive; it integrates well with Google Apps and Office 365; and the way it handles communication history is excellent. Additionally, Nimble’s Smart Contact App makes adding enriched contacts to the CRM a breeze.”
Recommended Read: Here is What’s Wrong With CRM