Skuid Releases “CRM Project Guide” to Help Application Developers Create CRM Apps that Drive Business Value
Skuid, the leading no-code cloud application platform, released its “CRM Project Guide” to help application developers quickly create custom CRM apps by leveraging the power of Skuid. Based on best practices, research and real-life examples from Skuid customers, the guide demonstrates how developers can build personalized and powerful CRM applications that deliver business value.
As companies continue to prioritize digital transformation initiatives, CRM is a popular place to begin. With Skuid, companies can create tailor-made CRM applications that leverage data from multiple sources and connect them all within a single, unified user experience. Skuid’s front-end development platform allows application developers to do all of this quickly and with point-and-click ease to drive greater user adoption and business efficiency.
Also Read: Discovering Wins 4 G2 Crowd Software Awards
The Skuid “CRM Project Guide” provides a comprehensive resource to help application developers create engaging, personalized CRM applications. The guide includes:
- Customer case studies that investigate how companies have created CRM applications that meet their teams’ needs and drive user adoption.
- eBooks that help companies overcome CRM development obstacles and outline the ingredients to creating successful CRM applications.
- Videos demonstrating how a completed CRM can transform a sales organization.
- Webinar by CRM experts demonstrating how companies can accelerate revenue by transforming their CRM applications.
- Blogs that explore different aspects of CRM, from why CRM projects fail to tips for improvement.
- News to keep companies up-to-date on how other enterprises use CRM to change the way their sales teams work.
Recommended Read: ClearCourse Partnership Acquires Membership Software Supplier Silverbear