FayeBSG Sugar Messaging v1.2 Includes MMS, Automated Notifications, a Chat Dashlet, and More
Faye Business Systems Group is a technology consulting and software company that helps companies grow by working with them to implement, customize and integrate innovative and effective financial and business systems. As the SugarCRM Global Partner of the Year and a SugarCRM Elite Partner, FayeBSG is known for their SugarCRM integrations with Ytel, Sage 100, Quickbooks, Intacct, Constant Contact, Authorize.Net, Box, Jira, and more.
Specializing in software implementations for a variety of industries, FayeBSG has customized successful CRM platforms for a variety of mid-market businesses.
Today Faye Business Systems Group has announced sweeping updates to their Sugar SMS Messaging Application, “Sugar Messaging Powered by Ytel”, which allows Sugar users to send and receive SMS texts directly from Sugar.
Version 1.2 of Sugar Messaging includes some of the following exciting updates:
- Users now have the ability to send both text (SMS) and/or images (MMS).
- Users can now view texting conversations on a texting style Dashlet within the Sugar Intelligence Pane.
- Users can receive voice calls back to the texting phone number and routed to their office or cell phones.
- New Messages field indicates whether a message has been read or unread. This field can be used in Dashlets and workflows.
- Added functionality to mark messages as read/unread on both the record view and within the Chat Dashlet.
- Utilization of Sugar Notification Center for inbound messages.
- Advanced/Standard Workflows can be configured to send email notification upon message arrival in addition to the Notification Center.
- Capacity to use Sugar Messaging behind a firewall.
- Ability to choose the formatting of phone numbers within Sugar.
- Added Quick Pick variables to allow any user to select template fields on any Message.
- Messages can be sent from the SugarCRM Mobile App from Contacts, Leads, or Targets.
Marketing Technology Interview: MarTech Interview with Zack Dugow, Founder and CEO, Insticator