ActiveCampaign Cements its Place as a Top SaaS Employer, Named to Numerous 2021 Best Places to Work and Leadership Awards
ActiveCampaign recognized as a leading place to work by continuously evolving employee benefits, world-class leadership and strong company culture
ActiveCampaign, the leader in Customer Experience Automation (CXA), has established itself as a global leading employer with recognition for its culture, benefits, DEI initiatives and leadership across multiple regions in 2021. Some of the most recent recognitions include the Australia Great Places to Work certification, Quartz Best Workplaces for Remote Employees and EY Entrepreneur of the Year Midwest.
ActiveCampaign has maintained its award-winning culture while adding over 300 employees to date in 2021. This can be attributed to ActiveCampaign’s leadership, culture, and comprehensive benefits. The company offers a dynamic package of total perks and benefits to attract and retain talent. Some of the most recent new additions to this package include company equity for all employees and a month-long sabbatical after five years of employment.
Marketing Technology News: Logiwa Expands Leadership Team as Company Experiences Significant Growth
ActiveCampaign focuses on benefits that not only enable growth in careers, but ensure employees remain happy and healthy outside of work. Through their inclusive community, ActiveCampaign employees enjoy open paid time off, flexible work from home policies, pet insurance, generous parental leave benefits and access to Stork. Employees also have access to events and outside speakers through programming from its employee resource groups (ERGs) and volunteer together through its philanthropic arm, ActiveImpact. With an emphasis on mental health, ActiveCampaign also offers access to virtual therapy, a premium subscription to the Calm App, on-demand wellness resources, professional coaching and company-wide mental health days.
Additional highlights from ActiveCampaign’s 2021 best workplace and leadership awards, listed below:
- Crain’s Chicago’s Coolest Offices
- Built-in Chicago named ActiveCampaign as the No. 4 best place to work in Chicago, out of 100, and No. 2 best benefits in Chicago, out of 50
- Goldman Sach’s 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs (Jason VandeBoom)
- Indianapolis Business Journal’s CTO of the Year (Tony Newcome)
- Best Buddies’ 2021 Chicago Champion Candidate (Adam Johnson)
- BIG Awards’ Executive of the Year (Jason VandeBoom)
- Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago
- Comparably Best Marketing Team
- TechPoint’s Exceptional Employer in Indiana (finalist)
Marketing Technology News: IO Interactive, the Danish Gaming Company Behind Bestselling Game “HITMAN 3”, Appoints Agillic as…