Algolia Launches the Industry’s Most Intelligent Self-Learning Search Platform Powered by AI, Designed Using Trillions of Searches
Algolia AI allows companies to build tailored experiences that continuously learn, tune, and personalize based on user behavior
Algolia, the leading Search and Discovery solution, today announced Algolia AI, a suite of AI tools that enables businesses of all sizes to create always-optimized, personalized digital experiences with less manual tuning and curation. Algolia AI—designed using trillions of searches, making it the most intelligent search platform on the market—is packaged inside an easy-to-use and flexible API. Algolia removes the complexity of implementing AI while giving companies the ability to deeply customize and control the end user experience.
Marketing Technology News: Doxim Acquires Pinnacle Data Systems
Consumers expect frictionless, dynamic, and personalized digital experiences, and businesses are working to deliver these experiences with forward-looking technologies such as AI. However, applying AI to search can be complex and challenging. Many companies simply don’t have the budget for a development and data science team to focus on search. Others have tried to add AI to search themselves, only to realize their merchandising strategies conflicted with their AI algorithms.
Marketing Technology News: Creatio’s CEO, Katherine Kostereva Named the Executive Leader of the Year
Only Algolia has made it possible to turn on a family of powerful AI algorithms in a matter of clicks, while still allowing the business to use their market knowledge to manage and tune the entire search experience. Algolia AI introduces the full power of AI to Search and Discovery, with new capabilities including:
- Algolia Answers: Combines Algolia’s tunable relevance with AI-driven natural language and real-world understanding. Built on top of technology from Algolia and OpenAI, Algolia Answers addresses the most difficult natural language questions, finding not just an answer, but the answer that best responds to the searcher’s question.
- Algolia Understand: Detects the actions consumers want to take and the items they seek through human-like Natural Language Understanding (NLU). Through advanced understanding of numbers and named entities, consumers can move from search to conversion quickly, without needing to refine or update search requests.
- Dynamic Synonym Suggestions: Improves the user experience by analyzing search patterns and recommending new synonyms that will deliver the most relevant results. Dynamic Synonym Suggestions makes it easy to choose the right synonyms by giving clear context for its recommendations.
- Dynamic Re-Ranking: Leverages AI to analyze consumer actions on websites and mobile apps to boost the highest performing results for each query, increasing the ROI of the digital experience by making each interaction more likely to convert with less manual retuning and curation. Dynamic Re-Ranking also gives granular control to the business user, and complements Algolia’s personalization and merchandising functionalities.
- Personalization: Utilizes AI to analyze individual consumers’ actions to build dynamic, high-fidelity user profiles. Algolia Personalization activates those profiles to deliver a unique digital experience tailored to each consumer whether they search or browse, based on previous interactions with the website including purchases, additions to carts and wishlists, and page and video views.
Marketing Technology News: SpotX Brings Game-Changing Metrix to OTT Measurement Solution