New offering allows small and midsize businesses to leverage premier customer engagement tools for retention and increased profits
Revel Systems, a leading provider of a cloud-based point of sale (POS) and complete business management platform, and Como, the global leader in customer engagement and marketing solutions, announced Como Essentials, a new, out-of-the-box engagement and loyalty solution.
Tailored for small and midsize businesses (SMBs) interested in customer engagement solutions but deterred by cost and complexity, Como Essentials combines smart loyalty, marketing automation, and data-driven tools in an easy-to-launch package. In today’s highly competitive digital landscape, this enables SMBs to create customer engagement programs on par with those offered by larger brands. Como Essentials is fully integrated with the Revel POS to enable a seamless customer engagement solution.
Marketing Technology News: AudioEye Appoints Heath Thompson as Chief Executive Officer
“Como wanted to work with Revel Systems to make our end-to-end customer engagement platform even more accessible to a broader range of businesses,” said Yair Holtzer, Founder and Head of Como US. “Using our data-driven technology, the Como Essentials solution enables hospitality and retail chains to drive loyalty and increase customer spend.”
Como Essentials customers will enjoy such benefits as:
- Easy loyalty registration enabling new loyalty members to sign up from anywhere (Revel POS, website, or wherever their guests may be)
- Customer gifts incentivizing guests to sign up for loyalty programs
- A points-based system or punch cards so loyalty members can earn rewards for visits and purchases
- Birthday gifts and personalized incentives for loyalty members
In addition, Como Essentials’ streamlined onboarding materials allow for quick learning and deployment of a loyalty solution that is self-led. The marketing suite includes:
- Dashboard access offering operators detailed insights on how to grow their businesses based on customer data
- CRM access to find and filter customers for marketing communications
- Customization of dates and times to increase points accrual and boost customer traffic
- Marketing automation tailored to bring customers back
Marketing Technology News: Sense Rolls Out Partner Program for Cooperatives at TechAdvantage 2020, Booth 2421
Optional add-ons include a branded mobile app and online ordering.
“We’re excited to partner with Como in offering this new, affordable loyalty solution to our client base,” said Chris Lybeer, Chief Strategy Officer, Revel Systems. “Como Essentials allows us to scalably connect our customers to the right technology for their businesses and help restaurant and retail operators focus on making their brands the best they can be.”
Joint clients of Como and Revel Systems include Belcampo, Gen Korean BBQ, Grabbagreen, Greenberry’s, Jack’s Stir Brew Coffee, LemonShark Poke, Over the Top Cake Supplies, Pecos Pit, Rachel’s Kitchen, Salsa Fresca, Squisito Pizza, Sweetfin Poke, Tarka Indian Kitchen, and The Bean NYC.
Como Essentials is available for a $79 monthly subscription fee, plus a $750 set-up fee. Como is offering a $900 credit for customers who sign up for Como Essentials between now and June 2020.
Marketing Technology News: TEKLYNX Awarded 2020 Stevie® for Historic Customer Service Achievements