CXone@home is Expanded to Include Workforce Engagement Suite to Ensure Agent Productivity While Working at Home
NICE inContact, a NICE business and the leader in cloud contact center solutions, today announced that its CXone@home offering has been expanded to include the complete suite of workforce engagement and optimization (WFO) capabilities to ensure agents are productive while working from home.
CXone@home is Expanded to Include Workforce Engagement Suite to Ensure Agent Productivity While Working at Home.
Many organizations that have shifted to work from home now face challenges of engaging and ensuring performance of their newly remote and dispersed workforce, while at the same time the nature and volume of the work is rapidly changing. These same organizations have requested CXone@home to help them deal with these challenges.
Marketing Technology News: Creatio Channel Network Teams Up to Help Organizations Fight Against COVID-19
The fully integrated, enterprise-grade cloud platform provides contact centers flexibility, speed and the ability to manage costs with a superior alternative to on-premises systems not built for remote work. CXone@home can be up and running in 48 hours and is available with no commitment or contract and is free for 60 days. This next generation of CXone@home is a strong fit for businesses and government agencies to restore full contact center productivity in days.
Benefits of CXone@home include:
- Move agents to work from home and continue to seamlessly serve customers across voice and digital channels with Automatic Contact Distributor (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), chat and email.
- Adjust quickly to handle customer demand and easily manage changes in demand with elastic scaling up or down and support for rapid changes to contact flows, IVR dialogs and other operational processes.
- Restore team productivity and performance with performance goals, remote coaching and monitoring to boost customer satisfaction (CSAT), increase agent engagement, build agent skills and manage performance.
- Ensure compliance with voice and screen recording plus quality management analytics as part of the complete suite in the cloud.
- Manage staffing and adherence to service level agreements (SLAs), including response to varying volumes and frequent requests for shift changes, with Workforce Management (WFM) as part of the complete CXone cloud contact center platform.
Marketing Technology News: Esri Publishes The International Geodesign Collaboration
“Almost all businesses and government entities around the globe are dealing with changes in their contact centers due to the COVID-19 outbreak,” said Paul Jarman, CEO NICE inContact. “Contact center leaders are looking for continuity and the ability to serve their customers in a very dynamic environment in their day to day operations. Moving to the cloud with CXone is a fast, reliable and flexible approach with a sustainable and flexible system to address their needs both now and in the long run.”
Marketing Technology News: SpotX Teams Up With Media Owners Worldwide To Combat The Spread of COVID-19 with Video PSAs