Newgen Software, a provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM) platforms, has been listed as a ‘Visionary’ in the ‘Gartner Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites 2017 by Rob Dunie, Van Baker, Marc Kerremans, Jason Wong, published on October 24, 2017’.
Newgen OmniFlow Intelligent Business Process Suite (OmniFlow iBPS) is a platform for business stakeholders to drive enterprise-wide digital transformation. The platform enables organizations to manage a complete range of business processes, leveraging its advanced tools for content integration, process orchestration, predictive and on-demand analytics, enterprise mobility, social collaboration and cloud deployment.
Commenting on this recognition, Diwakar Nigam, MD & CEO, Newgen Software, said, “Being Cited a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites validates our enormous efforts to provide a unique value proposition to our clients across verticals. The company has continuously strived to drive innovation across all of its products. Continuous process improvement, superior customer experience and accelerated business growth have become imperative for digital transformation within any organization.”
Newgen OmniFlow iBPS framework facilitates Digital Sensing for enhanced customer experience across different communication channels and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) enabling organizations to easily create, deploy, manage and monitor bots thus, enabling businesses across the globe with the competitive edge to improve efficiency, enhance productivity and accelerate revenue growth.
Recently, the company released OmniDocs 9.1 with enhanced data security, expandable Azure cloud storage and personalized document-centric workflows. The solution suite offers smart tools to capture content from multiple sources, manage it in a secure centralized repository and make the information accessible across content-centric processes. It enhances the productivity of workers and improves overall customer experience.
Key features offered by the solution include:
- Enhanced Data Security: Prohibits unauthorized access to sensitive data with encrypted data storage (Advanced Encryption Standard 256 bit encryption) and provides restricted data view to users with rights-based access
- Cloud Enhancements: Provides content storage on Azure Blob Cloud; Database management over MSSQL 2016 DB Server and User authentication on MS Azure Active Directory
- Record Management: Efficiently perform basic Record Management operations, such as record request, generate transfer request, dispatch and reject directly within the solution
- Personalized Document Workflows: Facilitates a highly personalized user experience with customizable document view. Users can configure and perform advanced document-centric workflow tasks such as Assign to File Plan (to initiate record filing) and Custom Actions (to auto-populate data or trigger actions)
- Language Support: Offers Arabic language support
Newgen Software, is a provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM) platforms with large, mission-critical solutions deployed at world’s leading banks, insurance firms, healthcare organizations, governments, BPO’s & telecom companies.