Outlook Appointment Tracking, Time Zone Sending, and Heat Map Measurement Empower Internal Corporate Communicators to Extract More Insights from Employee Email Campaigns
PoliteMail Software, provider of Outlook-based employee email engagement solutions, has added several new features to its software to enhance internal corporate communications.
@PoliteMail makes it easier for global #internalcomms teams to send and measure employee messages. Find out more @aliconferences #HR #Internalcommunications
With multiple improvements to the customer experience, PoliteMail v. 4.9 gives corporate communications teams the tools to increase readership, manage campaign schedules, and automate workflows, along with at-a-glance measurement of employee interactions with the email messages they broadcast.
Also Read: Verbit Raises $23 Million in Series A Funding Round
PoliteMail’s Appointment Tracking feature enables Microsoft Outlook users to send regular or HTML-designed Outlook appointments to employees and measure real-time counts of “accepts” and “declines.” Internal communicators also have the ability to send more intelligent follow-up messages to non-responders. Its new scheduled send feature, Time Zone Sending, recognizes the recipient’s working hours and auto-schedules broadcast emails to be parceled out by time zone.
“In large organizations with multiple offices in global time zones, email broadcasts occur on the sender’s schedule, not the employee’s schedule, which reduces readership,” said Michael DesRochers, managing partner at PoliteMail. “With Time Zone Sending, enterprise communications teams can reach employees’ inboxes at, say, 9:00 am local time, regardless of where in the world the employee is working.”
Also Read: New O’Reilly Report Explores Tools and Best Practices for Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
With PoliteMail, internal communicators are also able to:
- Quickly see readership metrics as a Heat Map overlay on top of the email sent item, enabling communicators to accurately assess readership and link click rates
- Expand company-wide social advocacy by enabling employees to share important corporate stories on their own social media sites with just a click
- Encourage email engagement by adding the expected time-to-read to the top of an email along with current counts of page views and clicks by recipients interacting with the message
- Create automated and behavioral-based email work flow processes within the Office 365 environment using the new PoliteMail Flow connector
- Leverage insights from readership metrics, including ignore and attention rates, plus read-time and engagement rates to make changes to future broadcast emails, boost employee engagement and improve the employee experience