Latest Release Designed to Enable and Accelerate Digital Experience
Quadient, the award-winning leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM), announced the general availability of its newest release, Quadient Inspire R12, which includes the new Digital Advantage Suite. The updated version of Quadient Inspire is designed to give customers and partners greater control over the systems and processes used to drive consistent communications across all channels with an emphasis on digital experiences.
With Inspire R12, users design omnichannel communications in days rather than months with a simple, modern and comprehensive platform. The solution makes it possible to change designs and test for all channels in minutes, with fully integrated tracking and approval processes built in. Additionally, R12 integrates all parts of the communications process from linking journey maps to communications, postal sorting, address, phone and email verifications, email delivery, SMS delivery, mail delivery tracking, and production monitoring to reduce the complexity involved in managing multiple systems.
Offering a wide range of new features, Quadient Inspire R12 has enhanced on-premise and cloud-based tools to help businesses stay in compliance, increase agility and close skills gaps, including the ability to:
- Enable front office workers to customize and send approved communications quickly and easily on any channel
- Manage risk by ensuring that customer communications meet brand standards and comply with government regulations
- Log and track user events to support EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements
- Integrate seamlessly with all IT systems
- Production scales to meet changing needs by shifting between your environment and your cloud providers
- Proactively manage communications within the context of your customer journeys
- Leverage omnichannel coordination to orchestrate cross-channel communication initiatives
- Provide enhanced proofing capabilities for email, print, omnichannel and rich notifications
- Leverage integration accelerators with two common business solutions: Salesforce and DocuSign
“Companies are under significant pressure to deliver compliant and consistent digital experiences and are struggling to adopt new channels of communication,” said Tamir Sigal, CMO, Quadient. “Inspire R12 is designed to deliver projects to all channels more quickly by speeding up the most critical channel, which is digital—gaining control of all customer communications in one place. We are excited to bring this much-needed capability to the market.”
Recommended Read: Neverbounce Announces Major Expansion of Third-Party Integrations