Innovators from Fast-Growth Companies CenturyLink, Broadridge, Cisco, CA to Share Lessons in Digital Sales Transformation and AI-Driven Growth
InsideSales.com, the AI sales platform powered by Collective Intelligence, announced business leaders from CenturyLink, Broadridge, Cisco, CA Technologies, and other respected brands will speak at the upcoming InsideSales.com ACCELERATE NYC event. These visionary sales and marketing innovators will reveal how they transformed their businesses using AI and global buyer behavior insights to an invite-only audience at the New York Stock Exchange on November 6-7, 2018. Speakers will include:
Join sales leaders from CenturyLink, Broadridge, Cisco, CA & more at @InsideSales ACCELERATE event in NYC Nov. 6-7. https://bit.ly/2yUCk7E
- EVP and President of CenturyLink’s GEMS Business Unit, Vernon Irvin will reveal how his team uses AI and insights into the buying behavior of millions of SMBs to prioritize account targeting and compete in an era of disruption.
Also Read: More Than Half of Organizations Say Analytics Makes Them More Innovative, According to a SAS Survey
- Cisco’s VP of Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success, Sylvain Tremblay will discuss the changes companies must embrace to achieve aggressive growth imperatives in increasingly competitive markets. He will share how Cisco scales elite sales teams, driving productivity using AI to help prioritize actions and improve engagement success.
- Broadridge’s COO, Global Sales Strategy and Operations, Head of N.A. Financial Services Sales, Bill Quinn, as well as Kathryn Mendoza, Vice President, Sales Operations & Reporting will share real-world lessons in supporting global sales operations, using AI for smarter pipeline management and more accurate predictive forecasting.
- CA Technologies’ Global Head of Digital Demand Generation, Sid Kumar will share how his demand creation team empowers CA’s sales organization to identify new prospects and expansion opportunities using machine learning and global buyer intelligence.
Also Read: Advancing Amazon Connect Implementation Success in United Kingdom
- Presenters from the New York Stock Exchange, teem+wework, iHeartRadio, Harvard Business School, Anaplan, Wharton Business School, McKinsey & Company, and others will deliver TED Talk-like presentations to prepare business leaders for the future.
“Fast-growth company leaders think and act differently when it comes to using data for a competitive advantage, and there’s so much to learn from these trailblazers,” said Dave Elkington, CEO of InsideSales.com. “We look forward to gathering the brightest minds in sales and marketing to learn from business leaders who are defining the future of AI to accelerate sales and marketing.”