Datamatics, a global Intelligent Automation products, Digital Solutions, Technology and BPM company, announced that their RPA product, TruBot, has been recognized as a “Star Performer” and “Major Contender” in the Everest Group RPA Products PEAK Matrix® 2021. Out of the 23 vendors evaluated, Datamatics is one of the five vendors named a Star Performer in the PEAK Matrix.
Marketing Technology News: Datamatics Recognized as a “Major Contender” and “Star Performer” in the…
“Product’s ease of use, availability of a strong customer support team, and competitive pricing are some of the key strengths highlighted by its clients.”
Datamatics has been recognized as an RPA software vendor for the fourth consecutive year and for the second time as a Star Performer in the Everest Group RPA PEAK Matrix. Datamatics TruBot is an RPA software product enabling unattended and attended automation and with additional cognitive capabilities, it helps enterprises handle complex transactions, scale up business operations, and embrace intelligent automation.
Key findings of TruBot in the Everest Group report:
- Datamatics envisions to help enterprises shift from task automation to intelligent automation, enabling them to automate more complex, end-to-end processes.
- Clients have indicated a high overall satisfaction with Datamatics, appreciating the technical expertise of the developer team to fix issues quickly and their awareness of the latest technologies, and the customer support team for demonstrating high ownership during client engagements.
- Datamatics recently launched its Learning Management System (LMS) offering courses and certifications on TruBot. It offers a 30-day free trial version of the TruBot product to enable users to experiment, conduct a proof-of-concept (PoC), and adopt RPA.
- The company continues to invest in a free, online repository of automation uses cases that can be leveraged by enterprises across industries to kick-start their automation journey.
- Clients have highlighted ease of use and automation development, accuracy, flexibility of the platform making it easy to configure/customize as per requirements, and pricing as key areas of strength for Datamatics.
“Datamatics has strengthened its position as a Major Contender and emerged as a Star Performer on Everest Group’s RPA Products PEAK Matrix® 2021, due to its strong YoY improvement in the depth and breadth of its capabilities, expansion in its client base across geographies and verticals, and growth witnessed in its RPA business,” said Amardeep Modi, Vice President at Everest Group. “Product’s ease of use, availability of a strong customer support team, and competitive pricing are some of the key strengths highlighted by its clients.”
“We have experienced steady growth due to our customer-centric focus, continuous investments in the product, trainings, and geographic expansion. The latest version of TruBot is easy to use, scalable, secure, and intelligent. It seamlessly integrates with Datamatics TruCap+ IDP solution to offer end-to-end intelligent automation,” said Mitul Mehta, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, Datamatics. “We are once again delighted to be recognized as a Major Contender and Star Performer in the Everest Group RPA Products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021.”
Datamatics TruCap+ was recognized as a Major Contender and Star Performer in the Everest Group IDP PEAK Matrix® 2021.
Marketing Technology News: JW Player Secures New US Patent for Real-Time Ad Viewability Technology