PodcastOne Announces Global Debut Of LaunchpadOne, Starting With Over 1,000 Podcasts, This Free Innovative Self-Serve Platform To Launch, Host, Distribute And Monetize Independent Podcasts
LaunchpadOne Expands PodcastOne’s Podcasting Ecosystem Offering Creators Cutting Edge Technology, Podcast Hosting Platform, Distribution Tools, Established Network of Shows & Promotional Opportunities
Platform Offers Creators, Musicians, Celebrities, Sports Stars, Social Media & ESports Influencers, and Brands a Seamless Way to Build Audiences, Get Discovered and Generate Revenue for Their Podcasts
PodcastOne, a leading podcast platform and a subsidiary of LiveXLive Media , announced that it has launched LaunchpadOne, a free innovative podcast hosting, distribution, and monetization platform that provides an end to end podcast solution. Starting with over 1,000 available podcasts, LaunchpadOne offers creators a 360 podcasting ecosystem – a cutting-edge technology hosting platform, customizable design elements, a podcast player, distribution tools to publish on all major listening apps including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Overcast and Pocket Casts and others, and a deep network of shows.
Marketing Technology News: AtScale Delivers “Live” Connection Experience for Microsoft Power BI
The platform’s robust technology, promotion and monetization opportunities will allow podcast creators to leverage unique opportunities from PodcastOne, such as the ability to accumulate new listeners, get discovered, and collaborate with the established podcast network. PodcastOne will monetize the audience of the LaunchpadOne network . Simultaneously, LaunchpadOne creators will also have the opportunity to generate revenue for their own podcasts by embedding any ads they sell on their own.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Armen Adjemian, Co-Founder and CEO at DISQO
Some of the key features now available to creators on LaunchpadOne include:
- Ad Revenue – Keep 100% of all advertising revenue that the podcaster sells, including embedded live reads and pre-recorded ads.
- Custom Hosting Network – Collaborate with LaunchpadOne to develop a branded, white-labeled platform to host your own network of shows, a flexible solution for everyone from upstart podcast producers to enterprise-level companies.
- Customizable Players – Customize the embeddable podcast player to match your website or branding through the use of the new custom player tool in the CMS or through CSS Style Sheets.
- Podcast Directory – Help a new audience discover your podcast in PodcastOne’srobust Podcast Directory.
- Enhanced Reporting – Industry-standard IAB metrics and easy to read visuals. Daily, Weekly, Monthly and custom breakouts to track podcast performances.
- Donations – For the first time, LaunchpadOne podcasters will be able to connect a PayPal account and receive donations from listeners through LaunchpadOne. Terms and fees apply.
- Apple Reviews – Import your Apple Podcasts reviews and ratings directly into your LaunchpadOne dashboard.
- Learning Center – Launchpad Learn is a new blog center available to everyone that will host articles and content around podcasting best practices, trends, and helpful instructions. New content will be posted consistently and provide insight from industry experts.
- Ongoing Feature Enhancements – Continued development and platform updates to match the rapid growth of the podcasting industry including planned additions to monetization tools, subscription features, automated transcriptions, editing software integration and more.
Jim Ballas, Chief Technology Officer of PodcastOne, stated, “LaunchpadOne is the opportunity for many future podcasting superstars to follow in the footsteps of people like Adam Carolla, the LADYGANG, Court Junkie and Jordan Harbinger. With LaunchpadOne, we wanted to get back to those roots of podcasting and foster a platform that keeps that independent, guerilla spirit alive. Think of it as the YouTube for podcasters.”
LaunchpadOne was created by Ballas as a low or no cost tool for independent podcasters without access to parent podcasting networks or state of the art equipment to create shows. LaunchpadOne will serve as a talent pool to parent network PodcastOne and LiveXLive.