Managed Communications Solutions Provider Finds Complimentary Cost Savings & Cost-Efficiencies for Businesses of All Sizes
FlexIP Solutions, a nationwide provider of custom managed communications solutions for businesses, announced today that it is offering a free custom telecom assessment and report for businesses of all sizes to help them better navigate digital transformation while the U.S. enters what experts are calling an uncertain economic climate.
“Businesses are moving through a radical period of change by migrating from on-premises systems to cloud-based communications platforms,” said Robert Latronica, Vice President of Business Development at FlexIP Solutions. “At the same time, they are becoming concerned about the strength of the economy and how they can continue to invest in their digital transformation.
The experts at FlexIP Solutions evaluate businesses’ telecom environments, free of charge, to make sure what they’re paying for is actually what they need. We also recommend ways they could improve their operations and save money with modern, cost-efficient solutions.”
Marketing Technology News: DirectIQ Launches Email Marketing Software that Enables Businesses to Automate Effective Email…
“The experts at FlexIP Solutions evaluate businesses’ telecom environments, free of charge, to make sure what they’re paying for is actually what they need. We also recommend ways they could improve their operations and save money with modern, cost-efficient solutions.”
FlexIP Solutions’ free custom telecom assessment includes:
- Research and evaluation of all telecom invoices, services and assets
- The documentation and inventory of phone numbers and their purpose
- Analysis and evaluation of current communications costs, including internet, phone lines and systems, inter-office connectivity, fax systems and more
- Site survey of IT and telecom networks
Following the assessment, FlexIP Solutions delivers a free report, which includes:
- Summary of findings, recommendations and best practices
- Financial Impact Analysis of current services compared to recommendations that improve services and/or reduce costs
The report is delivered in three to five business days for single-site businesses. Additional time is needed for multisite businesses.